Author's Noteee...hELP?? { kinda like a contest c: }

Okay, so, since you guys want 2-3 more chapters worth of TNL (which I wouldn't mind it), tell me at least 1-2 ideas for the extra chapter before the epilogue. I have an epic idea for the epilogue, it's just before that I have no clue at all hah...

So, if you want 2-3 more chapters of TNL I want you to tell me what you think should happen next. It's kind of like a little competition for your favorite book. :) If I find 3-4 ideas I like, I'll mesh them together and dedicate a chapter to you and the other idea the other person came up with. I'll also mention everyone else's ideas at the very, very end and possibly make your ideas work in the new book - the kid's book.

I have a pretty good idea for the kid's book, so it'll probably happen. c:< So, stay tuned. ;)

But, while you're waiting for me to update, or start the kid's book, please check out my story I want to finish - Pen Name. (click the external link on the side) I hope you will enjoy it if you check it out - I really just want to make a story that's a bit different than I've ever done. Which, Pen Name is.

I'm also going to write a fantasy book called Red. Stay tuned for that too! I'll probably post it, but put it on hold until Pen Name and the kid's book is finished. So, please, if you love LPaG, and TNL, go check out Pen Name and wait for the next generation of Todd's and Knight's and O'Conner's....I'm sure you won't be disappointed. ;)

Thank you all SO VERY EXTREMELY MUCH for such the great amounts of support through-out LPaG and TNL. I love you ALL SO MUCH I CAN'T EVEN EXPRESS IT. ♥♥♥♥♥

Thank you again, and please,

POST

YOUR

IDEAS

FOR

THE

NEXT

CHAPTER

OF

THE NEXT LEVEL :)

I will be looking through ALL THE COMMENTS, as I always do, and pick the top 3-4 best ideas I like. The rest will either be recognized, and a shout out, or be put in the next book for this "series". :) Thanks again and have fun! c=