| Chapter Seven : Going Back to America |

We got back on the airplane after frantic running around, Trinity was ready, Derek was packing the bags in the car... And I was... Trying to find my bags while eating. Not a good mixture.

As the airplane filled up with people, Derek, Trinity, and I talked amongst ourselves.

"So what are you gonna do with yourself then, Joce?" Trinity asked. She crossed her legs as she waited for me to reply as she sat up straight and proper while I sat there, slouched, like a pile of grub.

"With...?" I replied to her uncertainly.

"I dunno, your life, college... That kind of stuff." She replied, slinking in her chair a bit as she tried to get comfortable.

"Oh... I don't know," I replied, frowning lightly, "I mean... I wasn't really thinking about going to college or anything like that. It's just more school, and quite frankly... I hate school. Plus I don't even really know what to go for..."

"Oh..." She replied, frowning, but then smiling and nodding lightly. "I see."

"But... I mean, there is something I have been looking at over the past few months." I replied.

She instantly perked up as she stared at me and nodded, "Yeah? What?"

I giggled lightly at her enthusiasm before I spoke up again, "There's this college and it has photography classes and things like that. Like... Umm, getting that right photo, figuring out how to edit things, learning about all the cameras, and there's more. Things to do with video taping and things like that."

"Oohhh! That sounds cool!" She exclaimed happily, smiling slightly. She spoke up again, curiosity flying everywhere, "Where is it located?"

"I dunno, I think somewhere in Nebraska. In speaking of college, what are you gonna do?" I questioned, my eyebrows knitting close together forming a line.

She frowned lightly, "Well, I'm done in England. I am totally done. I applied for a few other colleges, so I'll look for one I like. Maybe somewhere in Cali."

"Yeah, I applied for a few others too. Maybe we can all get into the same college." Derek piped in and shot a toothy grin. I knew Trinity was secretly melting inside from his 'hotness', which I can see why she would. He is quite an attractive fellow, but of course, Alex is more so.

"Maybe!" Trinity squeaked, grinning, "That would be awesome. Maybe even Seren would consider it. I know how much she was looking forward to England, though..."

"Well, whatever happens it'll be okay, because we shall be friends until we are old and grey," I piped up, nodding, "I can see it now. We'll have grey hair, wrinkles, and in wheel chairs. I'll scoot around as you and Serenity follow, trying to knock little ole me over. Yup, now you've knocked me over and have started laughing so hard you're turning purple... Then you'll go lookin for your inhaler while Serenity hooks up her oxygen tank."

Derek and Trinity howled with laughter; so loud I was sure people were thinking they were crazy. I rolled my eyes and giggled lightly at them. Oddballs.

"That...was...hilarious...and...so...legit!" Trinity laughed out as she clutched her sides. Soon she was laughing so hard there was no sound coming; except that of her hands for she was clapping like a seal. I do too, only more like a retarded seal. Arh arh.

Once Derek and Trinity stopped chuckling Trinity spoke up again, "If you decide to do college, though, I'll help pay for it."

"No, no." I said hastily, "Don't waste your money on me."

"Joce," Trinity replied, furrowing her eyebrows lightly, "I'm loaded, remember? And quite frankly I don't know what to do with my money, so I wouldn't mind helping out. I don't even want the money; it makes me feel like a snob. And quite frankly, I'd just like to be less rich."