| Chapter Fourteen : New York, Back Home, and More College Decisions |

Almost three months later and we had ended up in New York. New York of all places. Oh well, it is pretty at night. The lights glowing in the darkness with the moon just peeking to try and over-power the man-made light.

"I still don't know why we didn't go to New York first." I stated, rolling my eyes at Trinity who was skipping along and holding Derek's hand as we went through the fair that we had found.

"Beeecauuuse," she sang out and winked, "I wanted to save the best for last."

I rolled my eyes as Alex and I intertwined our fingers together and walked along, Serenity walking beside us as Trinity and Derek sped ahead. Obviously because of Trinity and her serious problem with impatience. We ended up at a food stand and got four funnel cakes and a cotton candy that everyone would share.

Derek got a funnel cake, Trinity got a funnel cake, Serenity got a funnel cake, and Alex and I shared a funnel cake. I smiled as I took a piece and plopped it in my mouth. I loved funnel cakes... It was something that you only got at amusement parks or fairs; it wasn't constant so you craved it whenever you saw it and remembered the sweet taste on your taste buds.

Alex smirked as he put a piece of the funnel cake in my mouth like a baby. I smiled as I chewed and put some in his mouth. All the while Serenity was humming 'Here Comes the Bride'.

She really needs to stop that. Seriously. Oh my gosh.

I rolled my eyes at her as I leaned into Alex and ate a few more pieces of funnel cake.

"Okay, so I'm thinking we should go on some rides. Yes? Okay." Trinity said, grinning as she plopped a huge piece of funnel cake into her mouth.

Serenity nodded as she spoke up, "Yeeessss! Let's go on that one that you get strapped in and it spins like crazy and you're standing up. Oh! And that roller coaster that just goes in circles and hangs you upside down for a while."

I shook my head violently, "Nope. No thanks. I'll just... Hide somewhere with Alex, thanks."

"And have some fun of your own ey?" Trinity said more than questioned as she wiggled her eyebrows and winked.

"Oh shut up." I replied, glaring as I chewed on my funnel cake angrily. "No."

"Suuuuurrreeee, suuuuure." Serenity nodded and said sarcastically.

"Ugh just stuff it." I replied, sighing.

Serenity and Trinity both stuffed their faces with funnel cakes... They looked like chipmunks. I rolled my eyes as I was trying not to laugh while they chewed oddly, trying not to choke. I put another piece of funnel cake in my mouth and kept chewing, still keeping the laughter back. They finally swallowed and panted.

"Never doing that again. Oh my gosh that was hard. I almost choked. And Joce is over here snickering to herself." Trinity said quickly, pounding her hands on the table as she kept panting.

"My gosh I almost died. I almost choked and died." Serenity said, swallowing still.

I lost it.

"You... Guys... Looked so... Ridiculous!" I choked out between laughter. They giggled but rolled their eyes.

"You told us to stuff out mouths." Trinity said as she shrugged.

Derek was laughing so hard I was sure he was crying. Alex was too. We probably looked like the stupidest bunch of people. First two of them were chipmunks, now everyone laughing.

No, no... We are not drunk or anything. Thanks for asking by your facial expressions, pedestrians. Thanks.

Alex finally caught his breath and spoke up, to me, "Chose your words more wisely next time babe."