| Chapter Thirteen : Hospitals, Hope, and Hancock, FL |

We rushed into the hospital, the police officer helping Jeff and Derek take Alex into the hospital. We rushed to get a nurse... Or doctor... Or someone.

"WOULD SOMEONE BE KIND ENOUGH TO GET THEIR BUTT OVER HERE?!" I screamed. Trinity furrowed her eyebrows and nodded, screaming too.

A nurse rushed over and took one glance at Alex before she ran off and grabbed some more nurses and doctors. They grabbed a stretcher and raced it over to the small crowd of frantic people... And officer. The officer, Jeff, and Derek set Alex on the stretcher gently.

And then...

Alex was rushed into a separate room that no one else could be in.

We went to the waiting room after filling out some papers and I paced. I bit my lip harshly as I paced. Tears stung my eyes as I started over thinking.

What if something bad happens?! What if you lose him?

I can't go through that. I won't. He'll be fine...

I hope...

Trinity came back with an ice pack and handed it to Derek. He put it...uh...down there...as he hissed in pain. I winced... That must hurt like the fricking dickens.

"You okay babe?" Trinity asked. I waited for Derek to reply but he didn't say a word. I glanced over and everyone was looking at me.

I frowned as I tried to keep from crying. I blinked numerous times as I nodded slowly and kept on pacing. Serenity got up and hugged me. I hugged her back; it was almost as if she could read my mind and knew that I needed that hug. I smiled slightly as I hugged her back tightly as I whispered, "Thanks."

She nodded her head and patted my head before she winked and spoke up, trying to lighten the mood, "Yup yup... And once he's fine again and comes out of here... I shall continue to plan you guy's wedding."

I narrowed my eyes and frowned before I rolled my eyes and lightly flicked her arm. "Oh whatever."

She giggled and skipped back to her seat.

Then I suddenly remembered...

I really have to pee...

I frowned as I plopped down on a seat and crossed my legs tightly. I didn't want to get up and go and have some nurse or someone come back and give us a report on how Alex was doing.

But...

I really had to pee...

Every passing second made the agonizing worse. I tapped my foot on the floor before I couldn't take it anymore and jumped up.

"Mkay, I'm gonna go to the bathroom. If someone comes back and gives a report about Alex tell me if when I get back. Kay? Kay. Thanks." I said before I swiftly started looking around for a bathroom.

I really had to pee. This was bad. I was sure I was about to pee my pants, seriously I shouldn't have had those two bottles of water and three cups of coffee. What. Was. I. Thinking?!

I raced around, finally finding a nurse.

"Excuse me, nurse?" I asked.

"Yes?" She questioned back.

"Where's the bathrooms?" I asked again, biting my lip and trying to get my mind off of it.

"Oh, the bathrooms are straight down the hall," she pointed, "and to the right. Should be the third door on your right."

"Okay! Thank you." I said, smiling slightly as I basically raced towards the bathrooms.

I probably looked like a cheetah on a wild chase and looked so stupid. I mean I was trying to keep from running, but at the same time I was taking massive strides. Maybe I looked more like an ostrich... Or something...