| Chapter Twenty-Five : Trinity, Derek, and... Arguements |

I grinned as Alex trotted over to me. His messy, sweaty hair looking shaggy and even more attractive. I wrapped my arms around him as he grabbed me and hugged me tight.

"Mm, how's Mrs. Todd and little Todd?" He asked, hugging me tight. I smiled and kissed his cheek before we pulled away.

"Fine. And how's Mr. Todd?" I replied.

"Tired." He replied simply. His eyes looked droopy - he had been practicing four hours straight. I wished he wasn't being pushed like this, but he was. Usually he only got really tired when he was worn out; but he didn't wear out easily, thank goodness.

I smiled and nodded softly, taking his hand in mine. "Well then, go get out of those clothes, and come to the hotel with me and I'll help you relax some more."

He smiled as he replied, "I'd like that."

I smiled and let go of his hand and let him go off with his teammates to the lockers. It had been a month and a half by now and I was showing some more. I wasn't getting as sick, either, which was a major bonus.

After a while I saw a blonde head bob up and down as he jogged to me. I smiled as he reached me and swept me off of my feet, holding me bridal style.

"What are you doing?!" I giggled, holding onto him.

"Well, what does it look like?" He asked, rolling his eyes. "Holding my wife."

I rolled my eyes and giggled again before he set me down and held my hand. We started walking towards the hotel. I entangled our fingers as we walked. It was late Early January - now 2015. Alex and I went to New York for the first time, seeing the ball drop. I never in a million years believed I would have actually gone! Alex had started practices again; they get two days off during the holidays. Christmas Eve-Christmas, and New Years Eve-New Years.

We walked along, getting closer to the hotel as we talked.

"Trin and Derek are super upset they can't be closer - as in Derek being on the same team." I stated, pursing my lips.

I really had missed my family and friends; it seemed like there just wasn't any time anymore. I was pregnant, Alex and I were now the most famous couple (just because we were a cute couple?!), I had to go to more places than just even a month ago, and I was trying to work out a bit. Although, it's kinda hard, I mean, geez just imagine when I'm really pregnant with a serious belly.

Imagine trying to do pull ups and stuff... The stomach would get in the way!

"Yeah... But Trin said she wanted to talk to us today. Guess we'll be skyping, eh?" He said, chuckling lightly.

I nodded.

We arrived at the hotel, going to the elevator and pressing the button to go up. I grinned up at Alex as he looked down at me and smirked.

I reached up and wrapped my arms around his neck as I looked at him. My hormones have seriously been going haywire, I gotta admit. Gosh I have a strong urge to kiss him. Eh, screw that. I'll just...

I put my lips on his, kissing him hard as I ran my fingers through his hair. If there's cameras, whoever's watching this'll get a kick out of it, I thought to myself as I kissed Alex more

I was full on making out with Alex in an elevator. I don't think he really minded... Even though he was tired.

The elevator dinged and we were still kissing. He grabbed me and I jumped up, him holding onto me and walking out of the elevator. He found his way to our room number and grabbing the card. I held onto it, opening my eyes slightly so I could enter it in and open the door. Once I opened the door, he walked through and shut the door. I kissed him harder, playing with his hair. A few more lingering seconds I heard something.