| Chapter Twenty-Three : Hmmm |

A month went by and the same routine went on - Alex's football practice, talk to Serenity and Trinity, meet new people, be more social. It wasn't as bad as I thought it'd all be - everyone was so nice and caring. The boys on the football team quickly started becoming like family.

Roger was tall; at least four to five inches taller than Alex, and large. Boy, was he large - I'm not saying he's fat, because he has lots of muscle (like, man he has muscle), but he's chunky. He's the biggest baby of them all; literally. He's the tallest of the team. He's the sweetest and the one with the biggest sweet tooth. Whenever he had the chance he'd pick me up and sling me over his shoulder as if I was a toothpick or something.

Then there was LeSean, or Shady as we called him. He was only a few inches taller than me - I felt like a midget around everyone, honestly, but I wasn't very tall myself. Shady was one of the middle sized men - there was rangings from 5'6 to 6'6 (which Roger was the tallest - exactly 6'6 and 1/2). Shady was the most mild mannered of them all, and he kept a straight head. He didn't go out drinking when the rest did.

Then came Scott-Bleu. An interesting name for an interesting guy. He was middle sized - well, for the team anyways. He usually had his hair spiked up. Any dare you dare him to do, he does it. Once one of the other guys dared him to dye his hair a streak of blue in it. Of course he only used temporary dye since it wasn't specific if it was permanent or not. He's also done way weird dares. Everyone knows he can't back out of a dare, so usually the guys take advantage of him.

I could go on forever about the men I got to know over the past few months that Alex's been on the team. They've become a part of my family; my very large... Very interesting family.

Alex was off practicing with them and I was sitting around, finding myself on Skype, Tumblr, Facebook, Instagram, and a few other sites. I was so bored I couldn't bring myself to fumble around them - I just wanted to... Sleep? I was so bored I was tired. That, ladies and gents, is a legit reason to sleep. Boredom.

Okay, alright, kidding, but I really just wanted to sleep. But that'd be lazy.

So I got up and walked around the place we were in this time. All the football players got the best hotel rooms available when they were traveling. I have to admit, it's quite the life.

The paycheck Alex is supposed to get is quite the pretty penny, as well. I've been debating on whether or not I'd be skilled enough to take photos for them. I mean, I did learn quite a bit so far. I just need practice.

I picked up my canon camera and took a few random pictures: a picture out the window, a picture of the ginormous TV, a picture of my laptop on the bed, a picture of the floor at an interesting angle. Yeah, I'm bored.

I blew a sigh and went back to my laptop, seeing I had an incoming Skype call from Serenity. I accepted and waited for her to show up. I grinned and waved at my laptop as did she.

"Hey!" She squealed loudly.

I winced but replied, "Hi. Could you lower yourself? Is there a volume button for you?"

"Nope. I would have come with a remote if I was that way." She stated, nodding and winking.

I rolled my eyes but laughed lightly. Bryan popped in the picture and I grinned, waving.

"Hey there mister." I called out.

He smiled his lopsided smile with dimples popping out as he spoke up, "Hey Joce."

"How's it going?" I asked, smiling.

"Pretty good. I mean, Seren won't shut up and stop squealing... I meeeaaannnn I love it when you talk, baby." He said, smiling innocently as he faced Serenity who was crossing her arms and narrowing her eyes. She rolled her eyes, but I could tell she wanted to scream and gush at him calling her baby.