| Chapter One : Graduation... Eep! |

It was almost summer, life was in the fast lane as usual, and to be quite honest... Everything was great. The graduation was tomorrow - no more school! Ever! A dream come true...

"Hey, how about this?" Trinity asked, nodding in approval with herself. Serenity cracked a smile as well as she nodded.

"That's pretty!" She exclaimed and grabbed it gently from Trinity. She went into the dressing room and tried on the light blue gown that went a little past her knees and had sparkles and jewels here and there; not too much, not too little.

She grinned as she spun around and then glanced at herself in the mirror. Her soft voice was almost inaudible but Trinity and I both got used to it, "What do you think?"

"I think you're gorgeous!" Trinity squeaked out as she clapped her hands together and grinned. "Now for heels and accessories..."

I grinned and rolled my eyes as I kept looking through some racks of dresses. After we were going to get our high school diploma there was going to be a party thrown by a few populars. Even though I was still dating the hot jockey and we were known for our relationship and "game", I was still not a popular. I didn't see the point of being popular - I mean... It's just more attention, and I quite frankly don't want to get caught up with people like that and leave my real friends behind.

"Ohh, Joce!" Trinity trilled out, wiggling her eyebrows and smirking as she held up a light tan dress with sparkles and a slimming design. "Try this!"

I stared at it. I don't like dresses, but I guess this calls for a dress, huh? Kinda like prom...

"Okay." I nodded and walked over to her, taking the dress and going in the dressing room.

After I slipped the long, flowey dress on I walked back out. My hair was over my left shoulder... I feel really awkward in this dress right about... Oh! That's right! Now.

"Ooohhhh mmmmiiiii gggaaawwwsshhhh!" Trinity grinned to herself as she nodded and looked me up and down. "Gorh-gous."

I rolled my eyes and laughed breathily through my nose a bit before I spoke up, "I...I don't know..."

"Girl, if you don't get this dress, I will!" Trinity exclaimed as she gawked at it, then added, "But it might not really suit my skin tone..."

I rolled my eyes and snickered lightly at Trinity. Always worried about what matched her skin tone or her smoky eyes done perfectly. Also worried about how tan she got - she loved to tan, but if she got too much of a tan... Oh boy it wasn't good...

"But seriously...!" Trinity said, nodding and examining me, "You need to get it. It looks amazing on you - it compliments everything on you. Honestly. And I'm pretty sure everyone in the room will just stop and stare at you...again...and Alex... Well, if he does anything, make sure to use those pretty manicured nails if you need to darlin'."

I rolled my eyes and looked in the mirror again, smoothing out the sides a bit. Trinity smirked lightly and pulled it up so more of my legs were showing, but the cleavage was showing less.

"You're just saying that..." I said softly as she rested her head on my shoulder and looked some more.

"No I am not!" She squeaked out, standing up quickly and smacking my arm lightly. "You look gorgeous, and I'm being serious!"

"Yeah! You look totally gorgeous, Joce." Serenity said quietly. Lately she's warmed up to us more and more - speaking louder for us. And us only.

I grinned a bit as I kept staring in the mirror. I finally nodded lightly before I spoke up again, “Yeah, okay. I guess this is alright.”