| Chapter Twenty-Nine : News, Heartbreaks, and First Birthdays |

It had been a week since Troy was born, and since then it's been an interesting adventure. Alex was afraid to change his diaper, so I was stuck on diaper duty until I get the gumption up to make him change his own child's diaper. Which, is going to happen today since I'm sick of this. I'm not the only one who's going to be changing diapers, thank you.

"Hey, Alex, babe?" I called out as I held Troy in my arms and rocked him slightly.

"Yes, dear?" He called back.

"Could you come here, please?" I questioned, smirking to myself.

"Kay, give me a second." He replied. I narrowed my eyes. No, now, please. Thank you.

"Mkay, been a second!" I called, smirking again. He jogged into the room, rolling his eyes at me as he stared at Troy and I with a special gleam in his eyes. I smiled softly and set Troy down.

"Yes, dear?" He asked, pursing his lips. "I don't like the look in your eyes."

I smiled innocently and replied, "Well, why not? Come here."

He got closer, I felt his breath on my neck as I played with Troy's feet a little bit. I smiled as I looked up at Alex, feeling the heat from his body radiating off onto me. His arms slid around my torso and held on as I held one of Troy's tiny feet in my hand.

"What'd you want, Jocey?" He asked, resting his chin on my shoulder. I smiled softly.

"Change Troy's diaper, hmm?" I replied, making sure to hold onto one of his arms with my free arm. I felt him tense up. "There's nothing to worry about. There is no way you could do it wrong, okay?"

"Oh, don't worry, I'll find a way to do it wrong." He stated, as he started to pull away from me.

"Hey. Stay, or else." I stated, gripping onto him a bit tighter.

"I...I'll do it next time." He stated. I narrowed my eyes.

"You said that last time!"

"Yeah? So...I'll do it...next time."

"No, you'll do it now, mister. I can threaten, ya know."

"Oh, with what?"

"I'll...I'll..."

"Mhm...what?"

I smirked and replied, "When you go back to your precious football team, I'll tell them all how you're terrified to change a diaper."

He scoffed. "You wouldn't."

"Oh, really? Try me, babe."

"Nope. Now, I'm gonna go back over here..." He pulled out of my grip and started walking away quickly. I turned around and narrowed my eyes at him as he made his way towards the door. I glared as he opened the door, but then my eyes widened and I smirked.

"Wha...I um...what's...going on?" Trin asked as she slowly lowered her fist and un-balled it, raising her eyebrows slowly.

"I...was going to...."

"Well, he was supposed to change Troy's diaper, but he chickened out again and is trying to sneak out the door, again." I butted in, nodding and shaking my head. Wow, I feel like a bobble-head...

"Oohhhh..." Trin started, then narrowed her eyes and crossed her arms before she spoke up again, "Get your butt back in there and change your son's diaper. Now."

Alex tried to push himself past Trinity but she stood firm and shook her head. "You wouldn't go past a pregnant lady, would you?" She smacked her hand to her mouth and her eyes widened.