| Chapter Fifteen : Saying So Long and College Roommates |

A while later, September 19th to be exact, we were headed to go to California... Different places in Cali. After we, Derek, Trinity, Serenity, Alex, and I, were all ready to go to college, we went to the air port. They all knew Alex would be almost eleven painstakingly long hours away, and Derek and Trinity would be ten minutes away from Serenity and I. I think this'll suck the most; being so far away from Alex.

I sat in his lap in the waiting seats... I might as well use this up with what time I have left. I probably won't see him for a month... Or possibly not even until Winter break. I wasn't sure if we'd be able to see each other during Thanksgiving, which...sucks...

I sunggled into him, his arms wrapped around me tightly as if he was afraid of losing me. I looked up at him and pecked his lips for a few seconds before I pulled away and rested my head on his shoulder. I didn't know if I'd be able to do this or not. I was so afraid of losing him.

He kissed my neck lingeringly as I played with his fingers. Derek and Trinity were sitting side by side, holding hands and nuzzling their noses. Trinity nuzzled her nose against Derek's cheek, leaving her nose there as they whispered to each other. Serenity was playing a game, quite furiously might I add, on her iPhone.

"I'm going to miss you...a lot." I whispered softly to Alex. He pouted softly against my skin before he whispered back.

"I'm gonna miss you a lot, too. I don't know how I'll be able to survive without you for so long." His words etched on my skin as I snuggled into him more.

My fingers kept playing with his fingers gently before he kissed my earlobe softly. It was hidden from the way we were sitting. I smiled softly as I closed my eyes and enjoyed this moment. I was probably over reacting - I mean, I could see him on the webcam, I could call and text him... But... I couldn't physically see him. I couldn't touch him, hug him, hold his hand, kiss him, tell him I love him to his face or whisper it in his ear. Not physically seeing him would be the hardest. I blew a small sigh before I opened my eyes and entangled our fingers together, my other hand still kind of playing with his fingers.

Twenty minutes until we would go our separate ways. Twenty minutes that would feel like two seconds. I needed to use this and hug him as much as humanly possible. I had to kiss him. And that's what I did.

I let go of his hand and pulled my head away from his and turned around, my legs dangling from the sides uncomfortably. I looked into his blue eyes. His blazing blue eyes that held a certain glint whenever he saw me. Those blue eyes that I loved ever so dearly and looked so much better up close; in person. I smiled softly before I put my lips onto his and kissed him.

He wrapped his arms around my waist and smiled against my lips. I smiled as well before we kissed a bit harder. I loved his kisses; the way they tasted, his enthusiasm, the way we shared kisses. I loved it.

Passion, love, and need all flew from our mouths. He sucked on my lower lip as I nipped at his upper lip with my own upper lip. He smiled once again against my lips and then went back to kissing me. I could feel eyes staring at us... But I couldn't give a rip. I was enjoying this moment too much; exactly what I was trying to do. Our mouths opened as we started open-mouth kissing. We kissed for a while before we pecked each other's lips a few times, then went back to kissing. Like how you would kiss someone on your first kiss, the feelings erupting and butterflies swarming your stomach.

I smiled softly against his lips as our lips moved in sync. His tongue found its way to my lips and ran over them. First softly and barely there, then the second time he did it he got a bit more rough. The third time he did it, he ran his tongue over my lips tenderly. The fourth... The fourth was rough but tender and looking for a way into my mouth.