| Chapter Twenty-Four : I'M WHAT?! |

A few days later and everyone knew - it was everywhere. So this is what celebrities have to go through everyday about everything, huh? Freaky...

Trinity was basically screaming her head off as she did a little jig and her cheeks got rosy red. Serenity's eyes popped out of her head as she squealed, squeaked, screamed, and anything else along the lines of squeaking. Derek smirked, congratulated us, and said 'Knew it wouldn't be too long.' Bryan grinned and congratulated us - obviously that boy hasn't known us too long.

It was all going splendidly... Well, except a few things...

My eyes flew open as I jerked up and rushed to the bathroom, closing the door and opening the lid. I moaned after I was done puking. This whole morning sickness crap, yeah, it can go now, thank you.

I leaned back against the tub and closed my eyes as I swallowed. This defiantly was the highlights of my mornings.

Ha, ha, ha. Sarcasm at 1500%.

I pursed my lips before holding my head over the toilet again and puking once again. Some mornings I couldn't even hold water down. It's only been what, half a week?! What is this child doing to me? Not even born yet an it's already got it out for me.

I see. I see alright.

I flushed and stood up slowly, rubbing my stomach softly as I looked in the mirror and pursed my lips. I don't see how such a tiny-pea-sized fetus in my stomach could cause this much trouble. Ugh.

I brushed my teeth, mentally thanking the inventor of toothpaste and combed through my hair. Then I raised an eyebrow and put my comb down, spitting and rinsing.

Geez, already multitasking like a weirdo and nothing much has really happened. I mean, a lot has happened, but at the same time it hasn't.

I combed through my hair after finishing cleaning my teeth and mouth of the nasty breath I accumulated over-night and during a few moments ago with...that which will not be spoken of again. I paused and smiled, looking down at my flat tummy. There was a baby growing; a baby living in my stomach. Totally worth it. ...I think.

I mean, don't get me wrong, I love children... Especially since it's Alex and I's child, but man. There's way too much trouble I didn't realize about to go through with this. Oh well, not backing out now. I don't see how I could - I'd never consider abortion. It sickens me just how many children are aborted. It's estimated about 40-50 million babies are aborted a year. Just a year! That'd be about 125, 000 babies aborted a day. It's absolutely awful. It's not right. It's simply horrid - how can you let a baby, no bigger than your hand, be killed? Whoever does has no heart.

I walked out of the bathroom once I was done to see Alex sitting up in bed, messing his hair up more. His bed-hair was simply amazing. Hot. Sexy.

---Wait, whoa, what? Did I really just think that?

"What was that babe?" His husky voice called out.

Did I really just think all that out loud? Wow. My bad. Well, that wasn't supposed to happen.

"Oh, nothing." I replied, smiling softly. I hated my morning voice - I probably sounded like a flipping guy from how low it gets!

He nodded but spoke up again as I got closer, "You okay, babe?"

I nodded softly and smiled, now playing lightly with a lock of his hair. "I'm alright, baby."

He smiled a devastatingly cute, yet tired, smile as he wrapped his arms around my torso and put his forehead softly on my stomach. A few seconds later he kissed my stomach softly before standing up and kissing my forehead. Honestly, does he just do this to show off how incredibly amazing he is, or?