| Chapter Six : Final Good-bye {Trin's POV, pt 2} |

I swallowed hard before I clicked the green button on the touch screen and held the phone up to my ear. I was afraid my voice would crack, but I whispered barely audible to the caller.

"H-hi..." I whispered.

"Trinity?! Oh gosh, Trinity! Are you okay, babe?" His husky, deep voice cried out. I could hear the concern in every corner of what he had said.

"I...I'm fine." I said softly, my voice threatening to break.

"Are you sure?" He asked. I could hear the frown on his face. I sighed as I nodded my head, but remembered I was on the phone. He couldn't see me.

"Yeah... I'm sure..." I said softly. I could hear him sigh to himself before he spoke up again.

"Trinity, I know you're not. Tell me the truth. I know you're a tough girl, but even the toughest need to let something out." His soft voice soothed me. I felt goose bumps rising on my arms as I held the phone to my ear and closed my eyes. Then my eyelids flew open and I shook my head.

"N-no! No. Momma told me to stay strong, to not cry. She said I was strong..." I whispered.

"I know, baby, you are strong. You're the strongest person I know. But even the strongest people need to let lose and let go. I'm right here I'll be here for you. If you want to cry, cry, if you want to scream, scream, if you want to talk; to vent, then vent. Don't hold back. I'm your boyfriend, Trinity, I'm not going to freak out on you if you do any of those things. So, actually, I'm asking you to let go. I want you to get it out." Derek spoke as if he was giving a speech. I seemed to blank out as I bit my lower lip and stayed quiet. I couldn't say a thing. I didn't deserve Derek, he's too sweet, he's too attractive, and too amazing. I couldn't believe he could be into me like he is, but I wasn't complaining. I loved Derek. I truly loved, and trusted Derek. And I don't trust easily.

"I-I wish you were here." I finally whispered out, my voice completely cracking and broken.

"I wish I was too, baby. I'll come to England as soon as possible, maybe tomorrow if I can fit the bill for now." He stated, the huskiness still trailing over his voice.

"N-no, please don't. I don't want you to waste your money on me." I said back, frowning.

"Why not? I like spending money on my hobbies and addictions. And trust me, you're both things..and then some." He replied sweetly. I internally aww'd as I clutched my pillow to my chest.

"W-well...let me...let me buy the ticket. Please?" I said softly. I knew he hated it when I wanted to pay, but dang it... I was rich, there was no around that. And I felt bad, he had a job, he was saving, and then I ruined it. Typical...

"No, I'll-" He started to say, but I cut him off.

"If I pay you can be here by tonight..." I said softly, sighing lightly to myself.

"True..." He sighed to himself as he was pondering it, probably, and then spoke up once again, "I suppose. Okay. You can..."

I lightly smiled as I grabbed my white apple laptop and turned it on, waiting for the screen to show the home page so I could get Derek's ticket then send it to him. I drummed my fingers on the keyboard, waiting impatiently, as it loaded. I sighed lightly, and as if on cue, it turned on and flicked the home page in my face. I clicked on Google chrome and went to an airport that was in Pennsylvania and bought a ticket. Then I went to my email and sent the ticket to Derek so he could print it out.

"Sent." I mumbled through salty tears that slowly trickled down my cheeks and into my mouth from my lips being slightly parted.

"Okay. I'll see you soon, then." He said, reassuringly. "I love you."