| Chapter Twenty-Two : R RATED CHAPTER *gasp* |

A few months had passed. Alex's mom had stayed with us for a while, but then she got a job. She was starting to stand on her own two feet, but she still had some infections. There was still pieces of glass in her.

Alex started on The Philadelphia Eagles football team a few days before we were married. Soon after he made sure his mom was on her own feet, we fled to Philadelphia for him to officially meet the team and start working.

Now he's played a game against the Texas Houston team. I was sitting by a glass window watching my husband play, sitting above the bleachers. I knew whenever he was going to the bench, because he'd pause and look up at the glass space and wave to me. I grinned and waved back.

So far the status was 8-6. The Eagles were winning! I grinned to myself as I watched. I literally had no clue what was going on, but if Alex was having fun, well dang it, I'd have some fun watching him. After a while longer it was tied. 12-12. Alex was back in the game. I was biting my nails... Gosh I hope he gets this.

The players started moving, obviously they were now playing. I saw an Eagles shirt go racing down the field. I grinned - that was my boy. Number 06. Although, he was number one for me. He's the definition of imperfectly perfect; the definition of simply amazing. And I loved it. Every single flaw.

And the soothing feeling was that he loved me just the same. All my flaws, all my imperfections. And he proved it daily, even with football practice, or big games. And I know for a fact that I'm totally and completely in love with him. This is a modern fairy tale - problems, nothing totally perfect, but at the same time it's still perfectly and simply problem-less.

I watched, leaning forwards more and more towards the glass, on the edge of my seat. He was so close. I kept leaning, and leaning.

"Oof!" I grunted as I hit the ground. Whoops.

I jumped back up, just to watch him get a touch-down. Yes! Yes! I started doing a victory dance, but then quickly sat down in case someone saw me. Ahem, I am not nuts folks, just saying.

The game was ended; after a long time of running and attacking, The Eagles finally won! I'm so proud of my husband, as well as the rest of the team. I just sat there basically gleaming with delight.

-~❤~-

I slid on my dress, which came just below my knees, and silently put curses on it. Now that I was married (hehe, married, oh I love that word) to a big football player, I suppose I should act a bit more lady like and wear some dresses. Ugh. But, I'm wearing shorts under this, so...

Wait a second here, where are they?

"Hey babe?" I called out; he was in the bathroom getting ready for the victory party - the first one we were going to.

"Yes, darling?" He replied.

Well, thank you for that little burst of butterflies that make me want to be sick from them flying so hard, Alex. No really, thank you. Gosh I loved being called darling. Ever since we got married, he decided to call me darling. It's my new favorite nick name.

"Where did you put my black shorts hon?" I asked, looking all over.

"I put them in the dresser - second drawer."

"Okay, thanks."

I found them and slid them on. My dress went over them perfectly. Thank God this doesn't look retarded.

I put on some lip gloss and started walking towards my jacket, only to run into a muscular hunk of perfection.

He chuckled and dipped me backwards before flying me back up straight and holding me close. His raspy voice whispered into my ear, sending shivers down my back, "Well hello, Mrs. Hot-stuff-Todd."