| Chapter Eleven : Roooaaad Triiip! |

Half a month went by and Trinity was packing... Derek was packing... Serenity was packing... Everyone was packing. I grinned as I plugged my ears with my headphones and started singing along as I packed. I could only imagine Trinity squealing her head off while she stuffed as much clothing, makeup, and hair material as she could into her bags. Derek was probably packing and wondering what in the world he was doing, Alex was probably packing and... Well, being Alex. And Serenity was probably singing along to her favorite song and doing little dances as she squeaked happily.

Yup, I know my friends. I've learned that its not the amount of friends you have, but the real true ones. If I have too many friends I feel like someone'll get left out... Or... Leave. I'm too clingy - way too clingy for my own good. But I know at least these friends will stick with me until we're buried in our graves together.

I grinned to myself as I packed a bunch of outfits and put a tooth brush and huge tube of tooth paste in my bag. Next I put one of my hair brushes in; I have two, and then tossed some makeup in along with some toiletries. I opened my jar full of money and sat down on the floor, Indian style, and counted it.

I'd been saving for almost a year now. And I was pretty darn proud I saved it instead of spent it.

$102.21 I had. Between Birthday money, Christmas, and my job, I managed to save a pretty penny's worth. I smiled as I put it in my purse. I put a pillow and blanket on top of my bag and plopped down on my bed.

Tomorrow.

Tomorrow we were going to start our adventure. I couldn't wait. This was going to be epic. I grinned as I opened my laptop up and went on YouTube, stopping my music and putting my headphones into my laptop's headphones slot. I looked up my favorite couple on there, Jeana and Jesse. Pranks vs Pranks. I grinned as I started one - an April Fools prank.

I giggled as it started - they were the best. And I honestly wanted them to get married. They had to.

I grinned as I kept watching. Jesse was a mean guy, but he was super sweet too; mean and sweet all at once. Almost like Alex...

Wow, everything reminds me of Alex. I rolled my eyes and kept watching.

~-❤-~

I was dying.

This was the end.

This would be the end of Jocelynn Greene as the world knows it.

I was laughing my butt off, and I couldn't stop. It came out as nothing, but I sat there clapping my hands together like a retarded seal and gasping for air. My face went up 15 degrees in temperature as my sides felt as though they were being shot and my stomach hurt.

This couple was awesome. They were pure geniuses.

Yup, this is what I do when there's nothing else. Watch hilarious and stupid videos on YouTube. At this rate I've probably died about 874 times, give or take a hundred... Or so...

I went onto the next episode, grinning to myself. I now had ideas for pranks I could pull on Alex. This. Was. Gonna. Be. Good.

I kept grinning as I watched, my grin turning into fits of laughter that wouldn't come out as noise, instead it came out as... Silence. Once I calmed down I glanced at the clock. It was getting late, fast. I texted Alex as I kept watching PVP.

To: Sir Kool Head | 4:15 PM
Hey bby :)

I found myself glancing at my phone, waiting for him to answer. I couldn't help it; I was under a trance with him. I fell, and I fell hard... Only this time... This time he caught me. And I was pretty sure he wasn't going to let me go so quickly. I kept watching then for fifteen more minutes before I checked my phone again. Whoops, he texted me a little bit ago...