| Chapter Nine : College Choices {3rd Person POV} |

{3rd Person POV} (A/N: Wasn't seeing that one coming, were ya? ;) I wanna try 3rd person POV... let's see how this works, huh?)

------

Joce laid in her bed, staring up at her white ceiling while contemplating weather or not she wanted to get up. It was Saturday and she had already slept until 10:30. Her lazy, slacker mode was on, ranging in the red mode; and the pointer was almost flying off of the bars.

She didn't know what to do, in fact, as far as she knew... She didn't have anything going on at all. So, she ended up falling back asleep and trying to catch up on her sleep. She wasn't used to this life yet, and although she was indeed still with her parents, she didn't mind. Her main goal right now was to get her lazy bum moving more and her lazy bum also needed to be more toned... As well as with her stomach that was now showing a bump. All that darn food, she'd grumble to herself!

As she drifted into a slumber, her phone buzzed off. She didn't notice - she was too busy being drowned in darkness and sleep. The dreams she was having didn't phase her, for she remembered none. Her mind was on over-drive as she slept.

After a while, she jumped up and glanced at the clock. Although it only felt merely seconds or minutes, it had been exactly two hours. She frowned and mentally kicked herself as she rolled out of bed. She checked her phone quickly, pausing and unlocking it before anything.

From: Trin Trin ^.^ | 10:44 AM
GUUURRRRLLLL GUESS WHAT ASDFGHJKL EEP!

From: Trin Trin ^.^ | 10:54 AM
Erm... Jocey boo...? Are you alive...? Guess what??

From : Trin Trin ^.^ | 11: 43 AM
Not alive? ._. Ko...

Joce frowned as she quickly replied.

To: Trin Trin ^.^ | 12:32 PM
Sorry! >.< I ehhhh fell asleep again? heh?...WHAAAATTT?!?!?!

She set her phone back down as she went into the bathroom and did her business. After Jocelynn came out, hair combed, mascara and eye liner on, and changed into a pair of light skinny jeans with a blue shirt that fell off of her right shoulder and was baggy at the bottom. She had a few bracelets dangling from her wrists and opposite socks - one was blue, the other yellow. She walked over to her cell phone and checked for a message.

From: Trin Trin ^.^ | 12:55 PM
I got the camper, and I'm scheduling for us go on our road trip, starting on May 15th. EEEPPP BETTER GRAB A CAMERA, AND PACK HEAVY ASDFGHJKL THIS IS GONNA BE FRIGGIN AWESOME HOLY FRACK!! XDD

To: Trin Trin ^.^ | 12:58 PM
OMFG NU UH! ALSODLADJIC OMG OMG OMG THIS..IS.....AWESOME O___O

From: Trin Trin ^.^ | 12:59 PM
ADOPDUW IKRRRR o.o c:

Joce couldn't contain it anymore - this was too good to be true, and she knew it was going to be epic. Especially since everyone was tagging along. She squealed and jumped up and down as she grinned like a Cheesier cat and started dancing around. Her screams were probably annoying the neighbors, but heck, she could care less!

She grinned, but suddenly jumped as she heard a buzz and saw her phone light up. She walked over to her phone and checked it.

From: Sir Kool Head | 1:04 PM
Hey babe. :) How r u?

The eagles that swooped into Joce's stomach made a storm brew as chills ran up and down her arms. Even after almost three years of being together, she was on fire every time he did something. She couldn't help it, he had a huge effect on her; he was the whole book of her life. When she fell, she fell fast and hard. There was no doubt about it.