| Chapter Twenty-Six : Changes, Baby Bumps, and Something Else |

Everything was moving way too quickly. I was now over half way of my pregnancy and man, I didn't fit in hardly anything. I was running out of clothes... Except pajamas, since I usually just wore one of Alex's shirts and maybe a pair of shorts... Usually just my underwear though. Football season was over and we were all back home visiting for a while. Serenity and Bryan were getting seriously serious, Trinity and Derek were living in their own house and making plans for kids soon, and Alex and I... Well, we did have our own house, but we found ourselves at my little hide away house more than anything.

We visited my parents (since his mom was seven hundred and four miles away and his dad was in jail) and saw Serenity, Trinity, Bryan, and Derek. This was the best. I could never ask for anything more...

Well, okay. One thing. That little mister Jr would come out in the near future. I was beginning to just want to be over with this. I wanted to see him in the world, not on a screen. But mostly, I just wanted to lose this belly and be done with pregnancy. After the first few months though, it wasn't that bad. But, eh, I still just want him born.

And yes, you saw that correctly. Him. We found out it was a boy. We came to an agreement on the name, as well. His middle name, especially, is... Unique.

"Jocey boo!" Trinity called out as I heard the clicks of her heels on the wooden floors. I was in the apartment Alex and I had gotten, and I was reading a book. Ugh, really Trin? Seriously? Why?

"Yeah?" I called out, not wanting to move.

The clicking stopped as she spoke up again, her voice much closer, "Come on! I want to take you to get Jr some clothes. Pleaseeee?"

I rolled my eyes then went directly to the sentence I was reading. I spoke up while I read. "I don't know. I'm tired."

She sighed and plopped down beside me before she answered, "You're always tired."

I narrowed my eyes while reading a bit slower. "How about you be pregnant and then you can see why I'm so tired."

She didn't say anything for a while. I finished the chapter then sighed and put the bookmark in and closed the door.

"Fine. But if we're any longer than three hours, I'm leaving you there." I stated simply, winking.

She grinned and nodded. "Okay!"

She got up and raced to the door as I rolled my eyes and shook my head before standing up and walked... Er, slightly waddled, to the door and sat on the bench. I grabbed my shoes from under the bench and bent as far as I could, struggling to put my shoes on. Good gosh...

Trin chuckled and squatted down, putting my other shoe on for me. I smiled sheepishly and thanked her before we walked out the door. We walked to her impala before climbing in and driving off. The music cranked and I screamed along - sudden urges happened all the time. It was so weird.

We got to the mall shortly after and Trinity turned the car off, also turning my music off.

"Hey! That was my jam!" I squeaked, narrowing my eyes and crossing my arms. Sudden changes in mood also happened all the time. Oops?

She shrugged and climbed out as if there wasn't a care in the world ,and slammed her door shut, leaving me there, glaring. I blew a sigh and climbed out, slamming the door and stomped towards the mall.

"Well, boo, don't look so happy." Trinity chirped, smiling as if there wasn't a care in the world.

"I'm trying my best." I answered, rolling my eyes. She returned that with a smirk.

We walked into a store in the mall that was full of baby clothes. She bought about ten pairs of outfits in twenty minutes. I don't think I need a baby shower...