| Chapter Five : Final Good-bye {Trin's POV, pt 1} |

*Trinity's P.O.V*

-----

I stared out of the glass window, watching the small trees and ground move by. Tears slowly trickled down my face as I imagined my mum laying on that hospital bed, with all the life sucked out of her cheeky and rosy cheeks. I bit my lip, trying to stop them from cascading down more, but that only seemed to make the stream trickle faster. I watched the clouds, trying to get my mind off of it, and watch them effortlessly float by. It was almost as if I could touch them - well if the glass wasn't in the way. I softly sighed to myself as I felt my eyes becoming droopy and my head started to pound.

I tried to stay awake as long as possible, but I soon drifted to sleep. Darkness overtook me as the thumping of my head kept going. The soft hum of the airplane motor soothed me fully to sleep.

"Trin. Triiinnnneeyyy... Trinity! HEY, YO, TRIN. WAKEY WAKEY!" I heard a voice call out my name as I was being shook. I groaned and rolled over, crunching myself up into a half ball.

"Five more minutes..." I whined tiredly.

"We don't got... Fiiive more minutes." I heard the voice say again, mocking me a bit. Yup. Joce.

"Mmmm.." I groaned out, my eyelids drooping over my eyes. I didn't want to wake up. Nope.

I heard a sigh before she spoke up again, "I didn't want to have to resort to this... But..."

Suddenly I felt a pair of hands scrunching themselves lightly onto my sides. Which tickled. Tickled a lot. My eyes flung open as they stayed wide and I tried to contain the laughter.

"Okay! OKAY!" I screeched quietly, "I'm up, I'm up!"

"Good." Joce stated, smiling proudly and pulling her hands away from me. I mumbled and sat up, rubbing my eyes lightly, and careful of my makeup.

"Please fasten your seat belts, we will be landing momentarily." A voice called out over the intercom. I sighed lightly to myself as I clicked my seat belt together, strapping myself in. Joce did the same as she tried to look out of the window.

England. I'm back home, back where I belong. Where I should have stayed the whole time... I mean, don't get me wrong, I would never trade Joce, Derek, or Serenity for anything, but I should have stayed home and spent time with my mum. I had no idea this would happen; no one did, but I should have stayed home and spent more time with her. She was my closest friend, the one who stuck with me through thick and thin, who cared for me and loved me. My mum and I were extremely close - she was my strength, my everything.

I sighed as the plane started slowing to a stop and we all unbuckled. Once the plane came to a full halt, everyone clumped up, trying to get out. Joce and I stuck together with our bags so we wouldn't get lost. Soon enough we found our way off of the plane and slowly headed for the airport to get out and find a taxi.

We clambered through the airport, trying to rush so we could get to the hospital... But no one seemed to get it. So, I did them a favor, and warmed them before I came through.

"ALRIGHT PEOPLE, LET ME THROUGH! MY MUM IS PROBABLY DYING, I'D KIND OF LIKE TO SEE HER THANKS!" I screeched as I pushed through the crowd.

Joce was a few paces behind me, probably apologizing to people as she walked quickly behind me. But soon trouble stirred as someone in a uniform came towards me.

"Great," I mumbled, "just great."

"Hello miss... What seems to be the pro-Trinity?!" The man in the uniform interrupted himself as he stared at me. I looked back at him, a small smile spreading across my face.