10 YEARS LATER

Amber POV

As I was getting ready to go to the studio my bestfriend Raven called me. She was asking me what I was doing today and once I said i was going to the studio she threw this big hissy fit. She's literally spoiled for no reason. I told her I would see her later and she finally calmed down. We talked for a little longer then she hung up on me so I finished getting dressed. I put on some ripped jeans with my nickelodeon shirt and my all star jordan 1s. I fixed my hair into my bush and left out. As I was in the car my manager called me saying she wanted me to do a duet with someone and they were already there. I said okay and hung up. I stopped at starbucks for coffee then went to the studio. When I got there I went in a greeted everyone in the front. Once I was done I went into the room my manager was in and immediately left out. The one person I never thought of doing a duet with. Kierra Sheard. My ex girlfriend.
I cant do it. I havent even seen her since graduation day 5 years ago. After having a baby panic attack I went back in and sat next to my manager. She asked me if I was okay and i simply nodded. Then she started going into detail as of why we should work together. The whole time she was talking I could just feel Kierra staring at me. Every now and then I nodded my head to make it seem like I was listening. Once my manager stopped talking she asked us if we had any questions. We both said no. I excused myself and went to the restroom. Shortly after i got in the bathroom someone else came in. My heart dropped down to my stomach.

"So you gonna act like you dont miss me?"
"I dont Kierra. Now if you'll excuse me i'll see my way out."
"Why you tryna leave so fast? I just wanna talk."
"And I dont so again i'll see my way out."
"Amb come on just go out with me. We can just sit and talk in the car. I really miss you."
"No Kierra."
"Please. Like all im asking is to talk."
"Ugh okay."

She finally let me out the restroom. I dont know why but I still cant say no to her and were not even together. I went back in the room while I waited on my manager to come back. I decided to call my sister Ashley.

"Hey Ash"
"Hey baby sis, whats up?"
"Nothing. Im just bored waiting for my manager to come back"
"Oh okay."
We were talking about any and everything until Kierra came in asking questions about our song.
"Amber who is that?"
"No one special"
"For real, who is that? She sound familiar"
"......Kierra"
"Kierra as in your highschool girlfriend Kierra?"
"Yes Ashley"
"Oh no because why is you and that thing with each other."
"Work. Thats it thats all"
"Okay. Call me later."
"Okay, love you."
"Love you too."

When Ashley hung up I couldn't do nothing but laugh. I knew they aint like her but damn she aint have to call her a "thing". My manager came back in with some papers we had to sign basically saying we both were committed to doing the song then we left. Today's studio visit wasnt that bad. I got in my car about to pull off then Kierra came over. She asked if I could take her home since her brother has her car. I said okay and she got in. She put her address in the gps and we pulled off. The car ride to her house was pretty quiet for the most part. Once I got to her house she said thank you and got out. I called Raven to see where she was so I could meet up with her but she was busy so I decided to go home. When I got home, I showered put on some relaxing clothes and watched hella movies. My friends Terrell and Candice decided they wanted to come over. They came with drinks and snacks and we had a friends sleepover. I love my friends! And with that we enjoyed the rest of our night.