WEDDING DAY

Ashley POV

ITS WEDDING DAY!  My baby sister is getting married. Never would you think Amber mean ass would be the first to get married. Its 8:30 in the morning and were all getting our makeup done. We let Amber sleep until it was her turn because she can be a butt when she sleepy. We all got done around 2:00 so we did rock paper scissor shot to see who was gonna wake her up. Unfortunately I gotta do it. This is messed up like she finna cuss me out. I went to her room and knocked on her door. Surprisingly she up.

*Ash, Toiya, Amber*
"Hey pooh, you okay?"
"No,where's T at?"
"Out there you want her?"
"Yes please."
I left out and grabbed Toiya then came back."
"Yall i'm scared."
"Scared of what boo"
"Whats wrong?"
"What if I do something wrong? What if it dont work out?"
"It's gonna work mama and you're not gonna do nothing wrong and even if you do Ki not leaving you."
"As you can see yall forever together no matter what."
"I know, i'm just overthinking too much."
"Its okay amb. You're gonna be nervous"
"Its fine boo but it's time to get your makeup done."
"Okay, one of yall got pills?"
"Yeah."

Amber POV

After our little moment I got up and took a shower and took some pain killers then went to get my makeup done. I spoke to everyone when I got out there. We all talked and laughed and just enjoyed each other's company.
As we were talking Teonie got here. She gave me a hug then ended up on my lap. You could tell she was still sleepy. I sat down to get my makeup done at like 3:15 and i got done at 4. As yall can see beauty takes time. Since we gotta be at the venue by 5:30, we all started getting dressed. I dont really have to do nothing since I gotta wait to put my dress on. Me and Teonie was just watching tv until it was time to go.

Kierra POV

Its finally the day! Im more so excited than nervous. Ive been waiting for this moment since freshman year. Ive been up since 9am. My head was hurting a little bit but I just took some medicine and ignored it. My mother called me and was talking to me for about a hour. After I got off the phone I went to the living room and was talking to everyone. Then I got even more excited because Shamika was cooking breakfast. W Bestfriend! Courtney told me that the makeup artists are gonna be here in a few so I decided to get in the shower. Once I got out the shower I tried calling Amber but I forgot we blocked so it went straight to voicemail. After that I went back out into the living room and the mua was here.
While Courtney was getting her face done I started eating and Riley got here. I really did miss my little niece.
Around 3:30 all our faces was done. We even let Riley get some blush on her cheek after asking Raven of course. Everyone started getting dressed but I had to wait until we got to the venue. Once they were done we left because we had to be there by 5.
Once we got to the place the coordinator showed us where we gonna be at until it started. Just walking past the reception hall I wanted to burst out in tears. It was so pretty and I was so happy.

Amber POV again

At 5:15 we left the house and went to the venue. We had to wait in the car until Kierra went in her room because unfortunately we still cant see each other. The coordinator Hailey came out to come get us at 5:45. While going to the room we passed the reception hall and I started tearing up. When we got to the room I tried to stop the tears but I couldn't, they just kept coming. Its finally hitting me that im getting married. Maliyah put on I'm A Thug by Trick Daddy and I calmed down because im a thug in real life lol. Hailey brung us some champagne and glasses. I got dressed at 6o'clock. I started crying again when I put my dress on. Im so emotional right now its crazy. They put the song on again to help calm me down. Around 6:15 we exchanged gifts. J.Drew brung me my gift and instructions. When he gave me the bag it had a little weight on it. First I had to read the card then open the little box and then the big box. The little box was a diamond necklace with a K on it. The big box had this Chanel perfume i've been wanting for months and couldn't find. In the box was a little note that told me to wear the perfume today so I put it on because why not.

Kierra POV again

We exchange our wedding gifts and J.Drew took Amber her gift for me and Ashley brung mines to me. When I opened it I wanted to cry. It was a custom canvas with out picture on it from when i asked her to be my girlfriend again. Around the picture was reasons why we were meant to be together. I freaking love this girl it's insane.
At 6:25 me and my grooms and brides had to start lining up to go outside. When we got outside Amber's bridal party was outside already. I tried to get Maliyah to tell me what Amber's dressed look like but she wouldn't tell me. L cousin. I had to go to the alter with J.Drew since he's my best man. I hugged my momma and Amber's mom and then went up to the alter.
It's time!