TRAUMA

Kierra POV

Time is just moving slow. Its only been 3 days since the car accident.  Amber hasnt left my side since she got here. You can tell she is tired and needs rest but every time I try to get her to go home she says she's okay. Since I don't wanna argue I just say okay. I'll just get my or her mom to get her home.
Its now 2pm and I decided to take a nap. Amber left out to use the bathroom so im in here by myself. I havent really been getting any sleep lately so I decided to take a nap. I put Golden Girls on the tv and fell asleep.

I could feel someone standing over me. When I opened my eyes I seen someone who I thought i'd never see again. Jordan. I tried to move my body up to sit up but she tied my hands to the hospital bed. Im scared. I cant get my hands out.
"HELP!!!" I screamed but no one else was in the hospital.
"No one is here. Not even Amber."
"Where is Amber?"
"Gone."
I started crying. I dont know what she did to my fiancé but I need her here with me. Jordan started rubbing my thigh causing me to move my legs. I dont want her on me.
"Kierra stop moving. I didnt mean to hurt you. I love you baby."
"No no no no no no no."
"Its just us forever."
"No I dont want to be with you."
"Then no one will."
She pulled out a gun and pointed it towards my chest. The last thing she said was I love you.

Amber POV

When I came back from the bathroom Kierra was sleep. Im glad she's getting sleep now because before she wasnt going to sleep at all. As I was watching tv Kierra's machine started beeping indicating her heart rate was way to fast. I screamed help and a few nurses came in. I couldnt stop crying. They took me out the room and I called Kierra's mom in tears letting her know what happened. I then called my mom just so she could come comfort me. Im scared! I really cant lose Kierra. Not right now. I've been by her side since she got here. She cannot leave me! Once my mom came I just ran to her. I honestly dont know what to do. Not long after my mom came Kierra's mom came.

"Amber baby you need to go home."
"Mom I cant leave Kierra. She needs me here."
"Listen, she'll be okay. Her mom is here and im here. She gonna be okay i promise. You need some rest. I know you havent been sleeping because your eyes are baggy."
"Mom-"
"Amber baby I promise she's gonna be okay"
"Okay Ms.Sheard."

Once they practically made me go home, I grabbed my purse and left. Im honestly still hurting. I don't know how but I made it home. When I got home, I went straight to my room and cried again. I cried so hard I fell asleep. As I was sleep my sisters called me.

T: Hello
Amb: Yea
Ash: Was you sleep? My bad I aint know.
Amb: Youre fine. What's up?
Ash: Nothing, just checking on you.
T: You good?
Amb: Not really. I havent slept or eaten in days .
T: Amb you gotta eat and sleep baby. I would say I feel your pain but I dont.
Ash: Right. We need you to eat and get some rest. I'll come see you later, okay?
Amb: Okay
T: Me too.
Amb: Okay
Ash: We love you Ambam!
T: Never forget.
Amb: Love yall more
Ash: Talk to you later
T: See you
Amb: See yall soon

We hung up and I went to bathroom and did my hygiene routine. I decided to have a self care afternoon. I turned some music and started cleaning up my room. I made my bed up and straightened up my closet. After I finished that I cleaned my living and everything else. I showered and put on a chill outside. Ashley and Toiya came over and we just chilled and watched tv. I love them. As we were watching tv Ms.Sheard called me im guessing about Kierra so I went to my room.

"Hello"
"Hey Amber. You doing okay?"
"Yes ma'am."
"Thats good. I was just letting you know Kierra is okay as we promised. She woke so whenever you wanna come see her you can but she keeps asking for you so I would get here like now."
"Okay. I should be there in a few."
"Okay well see you when you get here."
"Alright."

When I hung up, I went and told Ash and Toiya I was going back to the hospital. They decided to come so we all drove my car. When we go there I went straight to the back and they stayed with our mom. As soon as I seen Kierra she was smiling. I went to give her a hug but it lasted longer than expected. Once she finally let go she told me what happened. I honestly feel bad that she has these nightmares. We practically talked and watched tv for the rest of the day. I told Ash and Toiya I was staying so they could take my car home. Now that everyone has left its just me and Kierra. She's doing better than before.
Im just glad she's okay. 💕