I APPRECIATE YOU!

Kierra POV

Today I just want to give Amber since she's been by my side literally for this whole incident. Amber is currently at her mom's, she had to pick something up. While she's out I decided to run to the mall and get her a gift just because. I got dressed and called my bestfriend Courtney to go to the mall with me. Im still not comfortable with going out by myself.
Courtney got to my house around 2:30 and we left.  Giving the fact it's a saturday the mall is gonna be packed. I know what i wanna get her already so this shouldn't be hard. Once we go to the mall we went in and went to Chanel. Its a purse that Amber keeps talking about but never gets. A few people recognized me while I was in the store. I really love my supporters. Anyways i found the purse she was talking about and bought it. I also got her some more shoes even though she dont need none and a perfume. As soon as I got back to the house Amber called.

"Hello"
"Hi babyyyy!!!"
"Hi my love"
"How are you?"
"Good, you?"
"Good also, ready to come back and be up under you again."
"How much longer you gonna be out?"
"Im waiting for your baldheaded friend to get here."
"Dont do Ashley like that."
yes, me and ashley are actually cool
"Right bitch, dont do me like that."
"Im telling daddy you called me a bitch, bitch"
"Snitch, you to old for that"
"Anywaysss ima call you when im on my way home."
"Okay, i love you."
"I love you more."

Once we hung up I went in the living room and watched tv until she got here. A few hours later Amber called saying she was on her. She was basically telling me about her day and we talked for a little more. She hung up when she got up the street and knowing she drive fast as hell I had to hurry up and set everything up. I decided to set the stuff up in the room since the stuff was up there already.
When she got in the house I told her that I was upstairs. She came in the room and looked confused as ever. All she did was stare at me and then look back at the gifts.

Amber POV

So I get in the house and Kierra had gifts for me. Im so confused. Its nowhere near my birthday or Valentines Day or Christmas so i dont know why she went to get these.

"Babe are you gonna say something?"
"Uhhh what's going on?"
"I just got you some stuff just to say thank you. You've been here with me since the accident and I just wanted to let you know I appreciate you."
"Thanks babe, you didn't have to buy me anything though. I already knew."
"Amber"
"Okay, im sorry. Im just shocked."
"You gonna open them?"
"Yeah."

I put my stuff down and sat next to Kierra. There was this big bag but I didnt wanna open it so I opened the smaller stuff. She got me some more Jordan1s and a Chanel perfume. I said thank you of course. It took me a while to open the bigger gift because I dont  like being given to big stuff. I just feel like I don't deserve it for some reason. But she convinced me to open it. Once I opened it, I seen that it was this Chanel bag I been talking about for months. I started screaming. I didn't know what to do. I thanked Kierra like a million times and gave her a lot of kisses. I thanked her again before putting my gifts away. I honestly really love Kierra.
Since she did something for me I dont wanna make it like I don't appreciate so I told her her dressed. I dont where we going but we going somewhere. I changed my outfit and waiting for her to be finished. While she was finishing I touched up my hair a little and fixed my makeup. I decided to take her to her favorite restaurant. We havent been in a bop so she should be happy.
Once we left out, we drove to the restaurant. The whole way there we talked about our wedding. We decided to start planning tomorrow. Anyways once we arrived Kierra was excited. I parked the car then we got out and went in. She was holding my hand a little tighter than usual but im guessing its her anxiety. Not to long after that we sat down. The waiter came and took our order. We were more so in the back since Kierra was just easing back into crowds. Once our food came out we ate and enjoyed each others company. Im glad she's able to enjoy her time out now. As the night when on the conversation started to get deeper.

"How would you feel if I got weight loss surgery?"
This question took me back a little.
"Why?"
"Why what?"
"Why would you get weight loss surgery?"
"To lose the weight."
"Kierra for real, what made you wanna get weight loss surgery?"
"I just feel like im too big for you. And.....someone told me I should get it so I wouldnt hurt you."
"Who said that?"
"Just some person on IG."
"Babe lemme tell you this, you aint never gotta worry about hurting me. You dont need to be listening to them haters on IG because thats what they want you to do. They want you to make yourself feel bad about you when in reality nothing is wrong with you. And in other words FUCK them. If they dont put money in your pockets or food in your house fuck them hoes."
"I love you."
"I love you more."

After that conversation we got ready to go. I paid for our food and we left. We went home and showered and got ready for bed. While I was in the bathroom washing my face, Kierra came in the bathroom and wrapped her arms around my waist. We stayed like this until I was finished. Once I was done we laid down and watched a movie. Off to sleep we go.