ITS ALWAYS THAT ONE PERSON (2)

short chapter.

Amber POV

Im HEATED! I know I shouldnt believe it but something is telling me that this girl aint lying. Im guessing Kierra used to mess with her or something. Like out of nowhere she came up to me and told me her and Kierra still talking. That don't sound like Kierra but I dont know. I grabbed my stuff and went to the car. I just sat there and cried. I knew she was gonna get tired of me. I just never thought it would be so soon. I hate it here. I tried to calm myself down but it wasnt working. Kierra came to the car and I locked the door. Forgetting she also had a key to my car she unlocked it and got it.
"Yes Kierra"
"What she told you isnt true. I havent even talked to her since your manager called me saying she wanted us to write a song together."
"K"
"Amber i'm serious. You know I would never leave you."
"K"
"Can you say anything other than k please? Like are you okay? Talk to me babe please."
I looked away before talking because I know how she gets when I ask questions like this.
"Would you ever leave me for someone skinnier than me? I mean like her."
"Amber we keep talking about this. No i wouldnt. Let me rephrase that. Amber Patrice Riley, I would never ever leave you because I fucking love you. You are the love of MYYYY life."
"I love you too." the
"Now what you wanna do?"
"Go home."
"Ard well im gonna go tell Courtney we leaving and grab my stuff. I'll be back."
"Okay."
She went back inside to let Courtney we was leaving then came back and got in the car. We went to taco bell because I was hungry. We got our food then went back to my house. All I wanted to do was eat, shower, and watch movies. I ate my food then got in the shower like i planned but Kierra didnt want to watch movies. She told me to get dress in something comfortable. Knowing she wasnt gonna take no for an answer i put some leggings and a hoodie on. She got out the shower and she got dress then we left out. I don't know where we going but i'm just sleepy. She pulled up to the harbor. We always come here and sit by the water to clear our heads. She parked the car and we went to our usual spot to sit down. We just sat here for hours. I honestly like the fact that if we argue or something we talk it out then come here.
After we both felt like we were okay we got up and left. I fell asleep on our way home. Once we got home we took showers again and laid down. I instantly went to sleep.