FAM(ILY)

5 years later....

Kierra POV

So it been 5 years since me and Amber got married. Within those five years we had a beautiful baby girl named Amiyah. She 2 now and she definitely has Amber's attitude. On top of that she's an aquarius. Great lol. I remember when Amber had her like it was yesterday. It was the longest 8 hours of my life!

*flashback*

Im at the store getting some stuff for the house because I needed a break. Me and Amber have been going back and forth all morning. She's on her last trimester in this pregnancy. Oh yeah we decided to get a donor. Anyways her attitude has been on 1000 since she woke up. She has been getting smart with me over the littlest things. When I left the bed to use the bathroom she yelled at me because she ain't want me to move, when I turned the light on she yelled at me because it was sun outside, or when i said i'm going to the store she yelled at me because she couldn't go. Like that one is not my fault. I left the store maybe 30mins after I got there and went home. When I went home I put everything away and went upstairs. Amber was upstairs with the door shut. She still gotta attitude smh. I walked in and put my stuff down then sat on the bed.

"Babe you okay?"
"........."
"Babe."
"........."
"Amber Patrice"
"What Kierra"
"Why do you still have an attitude?"
"I dont im fine."
"So you ignored me for no reason?"
"Yep i guess."
"Wow"
"What"
"Nothing go head"
"Oh my god. You just doing th-"
"Be quiet. Youve had an attitude all fucking day and I aint say anything about it. The one time I have a baby attitude you wanna air me out. No. You not about to do that to me."

You could tell she was taken back a little because she was just quiet and got on her phone. My Detroit side came out a little bit....oops. Maybe 5 mins after that, I heard sniffing coming from Amber. I forgot how emotional she was right now. Anything will hurt her feelings. I reached over and hugged her.

"Baby im sorry. I didnt mean to yell at you its just I been frustrated with you yelling at me about little stuff and you having attitudes all day."
"Im sorry too. Im just hurting with this baby on my uterus and im horny and cant do nothing about it  and I do but so much all day and i know thats doesnt give me an excuse to charge at you but i really don't mean it."
"Its okay babe. She'll be out of there in a few days.
"I know and I am really sorry."
"Its okay my love."
"You sure?"
"Yes now wipe your face"
"Mk."

After our lil talk we watched movies for the rest of the day. Amber fell asleep so I was up watching movies by myself. I felt the baby kicking so I was rubbing her stomach. I cant wait until she finally has our baby.

Amber POV

Im finally awake from my nap. Kierra was in the shower and I was hot so I went to turn the air on. I walked at least 5 steps and then I felt liquid run down my leg. OMG MY WATER BROKE! I started crying and screaming Kierra's name. She rushed out the bathroom and she seen what happened then started grabbing everything we needed. We went to the car and drove to the hospital. Im in so much pain right now. Yep that'll do it. No more kids! Kierra called my mom, dad, and sisters to tell them im going in labor. Then she called her family and told them the same. When we got to the hospital Ki hopped out the car to get me a wheelchair then we went in. The contractions were getting worse and worse as time went on.
As soon as we got in the room the nurse checked how many centimeters i was dilated and i was only at 4 like what the fuck! I WANT THIS BABY OUTTA ME! Not to long after that my momma came rushing in the room. She was excited but also comforting me. Ms.Karen was right behind her with my sisters, dad, and J.Drew. I was tryna talk when another contraction came. These things hurt like hell!
Maybe 4 hours later I was finally 8 centimeters dilated soit was time to push my baby out. If you're wondering why we keep saying my baby its because me and Kierra wanted to wait until he/she was born to find out the gender but everyone else knows. Anyways we had a girl!! We decided to name her Amiyah Valencia Sheard.
Our family is finally complete!