FAMILY ARGUEMENT

⚠️ mention of SA⚠️
Amber POV

So me and Ki are sending out our wedding invitations today. We made our list a few weeks ago. All we really had to do now was finalize the seating chart, caterers and which venue we wanted then thats it. Anyways, Im waiting on Kierra so we can drop these invitations off to those close to us then the post office. She left out not to long ago and I was in the shower so I couldnt go. While I was getting dressed my bestfriend Terrell facetimed me. Since we havent talked in a minute our conversation lasted longer than expected. Once I got off the phone, I watched tv until Kierra got here. She called me letting me know she was outside . I put my shoes and stuff on then grabbed my purse and went outside to the car. When I got situated we kissed and pulled of.
We just went in the order of who was closest to farthest. We started with our parents then our siblings. Since I never picked my maid of honors well told the person im doing that today as well. Of course my maid of honors are Ashley and Toiya. As we were on our way to Ashley's house, I called Toiya to see where she was and by a coincidence she was at Ashley's. When we got to her house, we went and my baby Teonie was there so of course she had to get my attention first. I had 3 boxes with me. One of Ashley, Toiya and now Teonie. Im glad I kept them in the car. I gave Teonie hers first asking if she wanted to walk me down the isle (yes she's walking down and what about it). After that I gave Ashley and Toiya there boxes. Of course they cried, i dont know why we all so emotional lmaoo. We stayed at Ashley's for a little while longer and then we left. Someway somehow Teonie got her way and came with us. We drove to Shamika house so Kierra could ask her to be her maid of honor. After that, we continued to drop off invitations.
It was around 7pm when we were done. Since we had nothing else to do we took Teonie to SkyZone. She'll have fun and be tired when we leave. Great! We stayed at SkyZone till 9:30 then went to grab some food. We dropped Teonie back off then went home. I showered and laid down with Kierra. Our favorite tv show was on so we were watching that when I got a phone call from my aunt on my dad's side. This was strange because she never called me like that. We talked in person whenever we seen each other but thats it.

Kierra POV

While me and Amber was watching tv, she got a phone call that she look surprised she got. She left out and answered it. Not gonna lie I did wanna hear it but im not that type to be all in her business. Maybe 10 minutes later she came back in the room with tears running down here face. I instantly got up and grabbed her. She just cried in my shoulder. I don't know what was said on that phone call but she's really hurt. Once she calmed down I asked her what was wrong. Supposedly her aunt on her dad's side husband molested Amber as a child and the aunt is tryna bring him to the wedding even though Amber is uncomfortable with him. While we were talking her dad called. This time she stayed with me.  He basically told her not to worry about and that he'll handle it. I could tell this had Amber worried a lot. Once again her phone rung and this time it was her aunt's daughter Laila.

A: "Hello"
L: "Amber why cant my mom bring her husband to your wedding?"
A: "Its my wedding Laila and I dont want him there."
L: "Why though?"
A: "Because I dont and if this is why you called you can hang up."
L: "I cant believe this."
A: "What?"
L: "All she wants to do is bring her husband and youre being selfish."
A: "LAILA ITS MY FUCKING WEDDING AND THE MAN THAT SHE CALLS A HUSBAND MOLESTED ME! YOU HAPPY NOW? THATS WHY HE ISNT COMING LAILA DAMN."

And with that she hung up. All she could do was cry. She honestly cried so much that she fell asleep. I honestly feel bad for her. They are really treating her badly now. I just laid in bed with her and she slept the whole time.
Maybe 2 hours later she woke up. Still had a red tint on her nose from crying. She got up and went to the bathroom. While she was in the bathroom, I went downstairs and made her something to eat. When I got back upstairs she was laying down again. I handed her her food and we just watched tv for the night. She didnt really say anything for the rest of the night and I respected that. She cuddled with me and went to sleep. I hope she's gonna be okay tomorrow.