AMBER'S BACHOLORETTE PARTY

Amber POV

So it's been a couple hours since I left the house. We've been driving around all day. I guess she's tryna let time pass before we go to the airbnb. We are currently at the mall. Im spending unnecessary money on shoes and clothes smh. Toiya had went to another store while I sat in the food court. I was tired and ready to go. I just sat on my phone till she got back.
Once she got back we left. We went straight to the airbnb. I went inside and spoke to everyone. All my homegirls here, purr. I got settled in and we all was chilling in the living room. All my bridesmaids are Ashley, Toiya, Candice, Maliyah, Raven, and Teonie but Teonie's not coming until the morning since we gonna be drinking and stuff tonight. Since it was a pajama party we all showered and changed into our pajamas around like 6:30. After that we started playing games. The first game we played was drunk uno. Now everybody knows im a light weight when it comes to liquor and for some reason i kept having to take shots. I really feel like they cheating.
Anyways after drunk uno we played drunk jenga. While we was playing somebody rung the doorbell. They made my drunk ass go get it like why me. I opened the door and there was a fine ass officer lady at the door. Now Kierra ain't here and i'm not finna do nothing crazy but damn she fine.

"H-hi officer, how c-can i help you?"
not she got me stuttering, damn
"Hi someone here called 911?"
"Um no ma'm"
"Can i come in?"
"F-for what?"
"You."

Next thing you know is her clothes was coming off and Raven was putting me in a chair. CHILDDDD IM GETTING A LAP DANCING!!! The lady got on top of me and just started grinding and dancing. I couldn't do nothing but laugh. My drunk ass was not gonna remember nothing in the morning. Somebody gave her a henny body and she made me drive the boat. She was here for like 15-20mins then she left. We played some more games that ended up getting me wasted as hell. I honestly love my friends. Without them i don't know what I would do literally. These girls really are my life.
It's currently like 2am and they want to go to the club. Im looking at these bitches like they're crazy. I do get married tomorrow well today. Im taking my black hungover ass to bed! And they better be up on time tomorrow because they're in my wedding! Welp goodnight im tired, drunk, and scared about tomorrow.