WEDDING PLANNING

Amber POV

So today me and Kierra are finally starting to plan our wedding. We've waited long enough and we are both really excited. Its currently 10:30am. Kierra is upstairs sleep while i'm cleaning up downstairs. I surprised she aint wake up. She usually realizes when I leave out the room. All i know is she'll be down here in a little bit. Since I was downstairs, I decided to make breakfast. Im gonna make breakfast sandwiches. I turned my music on and got to cooking. I tried multitasking since I was cleaning up first. Cooking and cleaning at the same time isnt that hard. Well cleaning the kitchen and cooking isnt that bad.
Not to long after I started cooking Kierra came downstairs. She looks sleepy as hell. I paused what I was doing and went to hug her. We said good morning and just stayed in the hug. Given the fact I was cooking she walked in the kitchen with me. Now she's holding on to my waist from behind. I just dont know why she so clingy when she wake up. It didnt take long for the food to cook. Once I was done, I set the plates up and we sat down to eat. We were talking about the day while eating. From what she was saying, she wanna do all the big stuff first. So like finding a venue and caterers and all that jazz.
We got in the shower and got dressed after we were done eating. I put on a graphic shirt with black leggings and my new jordan 1's ( yes im big pressed). I went in the beauty room with Kierra.

"Babeeeee"
"Whats wrong?"
"I need my hair done."
"Babe you just got your hair done like almost 3 weeks ago."
"Right, its been a long time."
"It has not Amber"
"Babe I really need my hair done. Pleaseeeeeee"
"Call him."
"Okay, thank you baby."

I gave her a kiss and sat next to her. After she was done fixing her hair we left. First we went to look at venues. We wanted something big but not too big. We stopped at Starbucks before we went to the first place. Once we got to the place we went in to talk to someone. They told us their availability and the price for it. The only thing about this venue was it was a little to big. So we left out information with them and left. We went to 4 more venues after that. There was one we really liked but they wouldn't be available until after June and were tryna have our wedding in the end of spring or beginning of summer.
After we went to look at venues, we went to try on dresses. My sisters and Kierra's cousins are gonna meet us there since we cant see each other's dress until the day of. When we got there Ki wasn't tryna leave me but her cousin Jada got her to leave me.

Kierra POV

So me and Amber are trying on dresses and I really wanna see what she's trying on. I would be able to  see it but my cousin Jada isnt tryna let me. All I wanna do is see her dress. While I was talking to my cousins this person came to us to help i believe. I found three dress i wanted to try on. The first one was a tight fitted dress but flows at the bottom. The second is like a princess dress. And the third one is really simple. My favorite at the moment is the first one of course.
We were in the bridal place for about 2 hours. Once my crew was done, we was waiting on Amber and her sisters. I heard them playing smh. They can never be serious. Soon as they came out all three of them tried to be serious. Everyone else knew they was bluffin. We made sure everything was straight then we left. Its currently 5pm and Im hungry. I asked them if they want to go out to eat and everyone said yeah. We decided on Crafty Crab. Amber doesnt really eat seafood so I hope she'll be okay. She'll most likely get shrimp. When we got to Crafty Crab, Ashley said she already got the table so we can just walk in. The only thing is Amber fell asleep in the car. She's about to be mean. Trying to wake her up is like trying to wake up your child after school. Calling her name aint work. She's gonna kill me.

"AMBER OMG GET UP! GET UP!"
"WHATS WRONG!!!"
"....Nothing"
"Kierra why would you- nevermind dont talk to me."
"Why nooottttt?"
"Did you just forget what you just did?"
"No."
"Ard then, i'll talk to you after this little outing."
"Babeeeee dont do that."
"Kierra now you know i cant not talk to you."
"Oh yeah."
She rolled her eyes at me. We dont do that.
"Amber."
"Fineeee im done."

After she fixed her makeup, we went inside. We sat with everyone and just engaged in their conversation. The maid of honor questions kept popping up be we ignored them. Its not like we dont know who we want to be our maid of honors because we do. Its just that we arent ready to say anything. It'll be a surprise for them. Once the waiter came over we ordered and not to long after that we got our food. I haven't been out like this in a minute so i'm glad we're all together.
We stayed at Crafty Crab for about 2 hours. Once we left me and Amber went back home. Im pretty sure she's tired. As we were driving home Amber fell asleep again. It took us almost 2 hours to get home because everything was on the other side of town. Amber started waking up when we were up the street. Its like she feels when were close to the house. I pulled up and parked the car then we went in the house. We showered and laid down. Amber was half sleep when we got in the house so once she cuddled up with me she was sleep. Im going to bed now so goodnight.