BRIDAL SHOWER

a few weeks later....

Amber POV

Today is me and Kierra's bridal shower. She left to go get her hair and nails done not to long ago but since I got my hair done last night I just gotta go to the nail salon. I put some clothes on and left out. As I was on my way to the nail salon my baby facetimed me.

"Hello"
"Yes?"
"Hi baby."
"Hi Ki"
"What you doing?"
"On my way to Kay house to get my nails done."
"Oh okay."
"You hair look good babe."
"Thank you."
"Might gotta pull it a little bit."
"I- I dont have my airpods in."
All I could do was laugh.
"Babe I am so sorry."
"Yeah yeah lil freak ass."
"Ard no to much on me. What you about to do?"
"I gotta go get some stuff from Target then I'm going home. My hair and nails are finished now."
"Okay."
"Well I'll see you later. I love you."
"I love you more."

Once we hung up, I got to Kay's house and went in straight in. I decided to get this ombre look but with different colors. We talked about the wedding the whole time I was getting my nails done. Kay is like my little cousin. She's been doing my nails for years. Anyways, almost 3 hours later she was done. i paid her and went home. When I got home Kierra was in the shower. The bridal shower started in 2 hours so I had to start getting dressed. I spoke then went to the other bathroom to shower. Once I was done I went back in the room and got dressed. Kierra was getting her make up done so I started fixing my hair. All I really had to do was flat iron it and i was done.

Its now 5:30 and we are on our way to the hall. The bridal shower starts at 6 but we dont live that far i think. Good thing our bestfriend's decide to set up because were honestly gonna be late a little. We had to stop and get gas too. When we got to the gas station the lil drugs dealers was tryna flirt with Kierra so I got out.  She ignored them of course but I still got out the car because no. As she paid for gas and her juice i was holding her waist. Even we we was walking I never let go till we got to the car. Once we got gas, we left. We got to the bridal shower at 6:15. Ashley, Toiya, and Shamika came outside to get us. We went in and everyone came to talk to us Someway somehow, me and Kierra got separated.

Kierra POV

We finally made it to the bridal shower. Shout out to my momma friend because she decorated the hell out of this place. Anyways, Im talking to my brother about the wedding. He said he wanted to host the reception so Im gonna just let him. We talked more about everything. He was just making sure I was good. I love my brother! As we were talking Shamika got on the mic asking of me and Amber could come to the front. We both looked confused walking over there.

"Okay so as yall know my favorite people are about to get married!! PURRR! Anyways Ashley, Tooya, Courtney and I wanted to give you both a token of our appreciation just because we love you and Courtney and I thank you Amber for letting us into you and Kierra life and Ashley and Toiya wanted to thank Kierra for forgiving her after all these years. Now with that here go yall gifts."
"Thank you guysss"
"Thanks bestfriend!!!"

After that little intermission the party kept going. They gave me a new Louis Vuitton purse and Amber finally got that Versace robe she kept asking for lol. As the party went on we just enjoyed our time with everyone. They played a few more games and dance per usual. I went outside just to get some air since its a little to hot for me. Sooner or later Amber came outside with me and wrapped around my waist. We didnt say anything to each other but I was more so thinking. I started thinking too much because started crying.

"Ki whats wrong? Why you crying?"
.............
"Baby whats wrong?"
"Hmm?"
"Youre crying whats wrong?"
"I was just thinking."
"About?"
"Us. I just- I dont know."
" What about us? I need you to talk babe so I can understand."
"It's nothing bad Im just happy. You know where we came from and yeah. Im just happy for us thats all. It just hit me that we're getting married."
"Aww babe, its okay. I love you."
"I love you too babe."

After my little breakdown, we kissed and went back inside. Towards the end of the bridal shower we opened the rest of our gifts. We mainly got stuff we been asking for or for the house. Not to long after that we cleaned up and everyone left.
When we got home we both showered and watched some movies. Today has actually been a great fay for us. Im just glad we were able to enjoy it. As the movie went on Amber fell asleep and since I aint wanna be up by myself I went to sleep too.