ITS ALMOST TIME

Amber POV

So today is Thursday which officially starts the weekend of our wedding ! Which sadly means that we also have to separate until tomorrow . I woke up earlier than Kierra so im downstairs watching tv because I didnt wanna wake her since we was running around all yesterday . Its currently 9:30 in the morning so its still early kinda. Since Kierra wasn't up yet I decided to cook some breakfast. I hooked my phone up to the tv and started playing some music while cooking. I went back upstairs to shut our door so I wouldn't wake her up then I went back downstairs. When I came back downstairs I took the ingredients out to make omelettes. As I was chopping up onions and peppers, me and Kierra's song played on apple music. I get shocked every time I hear it. I never thought people would listen let alone like my music. While I was cooking Ashley facetimed me.

Hello
Hi sisterrrrrr!!!
Hey Ash
Bitch you finna get married this weekend
I know, purr!
Wyd? Where's Ki?
Im cooking us breakfast and she sleep still, i think.
Oh okay. It's giving wife material.
As always.
So Toiya is coming to get you at 3 so be ready.
Ard.
Im dead ass serious, be ready AT 3!
Okay!
Get all your love in with Kierra because after 3pm yall wont see each other until Saturday.
Ughhhh that sucks
You'll be fine. And we're blocking Kierra on everything till tomorrow too.
Why? I wanna talk to her.
Yeah that's exactly why.
Oh my goddddd!!
Welp see you later.
Bye.

After we hung up I finished cooking. Kierra came downstairs and hugged me from behind. You could tell she was so still sleepy because she wasn't talking as much. I put everything on a plate and we sat down in the living room. As we were eating, we talked about the wedding and how we were feeling. Around 11:15, I started getting ready. I was sad since I have to leave Kierra. We don't really spend time away from each other so this is a lot. I got in the shower then threw my robe on and started my makeup. Giving the fact I need music every time I do something, I hooked my phone up to the speaker and was jamming. It took me about 1 and 1/2 to do my makeup. Once I was done I started packing. I texted my bridal gc asking what I should pack. They all said have my body out. These niggas tryna have me in trouble. I just out like 5 different outfits in my bag added shoes. I put on some short biker shorts and a oversized shirt with my air force ones. I took my pin curls down and fixed my hair. Once I was done, I took my stuff downstairs to the living room.

Kierra POV

Im mad that me and Amber gotta separate until tomorrow. Me and my baby never been away this long. She leaving me at 3 and its 1:30 right now. I was sitting in the living room when she came down to bring her bags. She thought she was slick with these short ass shorts on. I got up and tried to pull the legs down a little bit.

Mamas why you wearing these shorts?
I like them babe
Your ass is damn near out
Cause you gotta big booty girl
You should go change them
Whyyyyyy
Your ass is damn near out bae
Okay. Nobody gon see it.
Ugh okay.
You mad now?
No
You sure?
Yes baby, I promise.
Gimme kiss
I gave her a kiss of course. That kiss turned into more than what it was expected.
Babe we cant have sex right now.
Why not?
Because we not gon stop once we start
Whatever

Now she gotta attitude smh. She went and sat on the couch and got on her phone. I went to sit next to her. Eventually we cuddled up on the coach until she left. At 2:50, Toiya called Amber saying she was outside. I really don't want her to leave me. We stayed on the couch for like 5 more mins then we got up. I helped her put her stuff in the car then we hugged. We didnt separate until Toiya pulled Amber. We said I love you to each other then I went back inside. I had to start getting ready because Shamika told me to be ready 5 so I kinda gotta hurry up since I have nothing packed.

Around like 4:45 I was finished everything and was waiting on Shamika. I tried calling Amber but it wasn't going through so I called Ashley and they told me we couldn't have contact with each other until tomorrow. This is real life torture. I miss my baby. Shamika pulled up and helped me with my stuff then took my phone and blocked Amber on everything.

This is gonna be a long weekend.