DOING IT ALL FOR LOVE

Jordan POV

I know I shouldnt have did it but hearing her called that thing her fiance just boiled my skin. I had no intention of seeing Kierra at Target. Kierra was my first everything. My first girlfriend, first kiss, the first person I gave myself too. She was just my everything until she broke up with me and got with Amber. Their relationship was never suppose to get this far. I planned on breaking them up but the first time it didnt work. So while we were at Target I called my homeboys to follow her around. I never told them to hit her car. And if I would've I wouldn't have told both of them to do it. I hope she's okay. I didn't mean to hurt her. When I seen them hit her I immediately got out the car and ran to her and called the ambulance. They came and we all drove to the hospital. I knew they were gonna call Amber since they're engaged but i didnt care I still stayed.

Amber POV

I was chilling in the house waiting for Kierra. Its been a couple hours since talk and I havent heard from her. I tried calling her phone but it went straight to voicemail. I didnt want to think anything big of it. Not to long after that a hospital called.
"Hello."
"Hi is this Amber?"
"This is she."
"Okay. We have Kierra here in surgery she was in a car accident. We also have her friend who called the ambulance here as well."
But she wasnt with anybody.
"o-Okay. I'll be ther shortly."
When we got off the phone I immediately cried and call Kierra's mom letting her know what happened then I called my bestfriend. She came and got me and we went to the hospital. I cried the whole way there. When we got there I asked for Kierra and she was still in surgery so we went to the waiting room. We went to the waiting area and I seen the same girl from the club. That's Kierra ex. OMG THATS THE "FRIEND". She just kept looking at me with a smirk on her face.
"WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING AT?" she snapped her head up looking dumbfounded.
"Huh?"
"What are you fucking look at? You keep looking over here for what?"
"Girl nobody looking at you."
"Why are you here anyway?"
"Because we were together duhh bitch."
Yep! That b word is finna get her fucked up.
"Excuse me?"
"Did I stutter? I said I was with her duhh bitch."
Yeah cause no. As soon I hopped up to bang this hoe in her mouth my bestfriend and Kierra's mom pulled me back. Not caring that they are still on my I still tried to go beat this hoe ass. They took me outside and I just started crying. Im scared. What if Kierra doesnt make it? What am I gonna do? I NEED MY WIFE! I calmed myself down and we went back inside.

Omniscient

The doctor finally came out after 3 hours.
"The family of Kierra?"
Amber, Raven, and Karen went over to them. Jordan got up but Amber mugged the hell out of her causing her to sit back down.
"Kierra is doing great. She had a broken rib and broke her ankle i'm assuming from stepping the brake to hard. She is sleep but when she is awake you'll be able to come back there."
"Okay" they all said in unison.
Amber and Karen were relieved knowing she was okay. Raven was relieved knowing her bestfriend would be okay. As they went to sit down Jordan came up to Amber. She told her she is sorry for what she did and left. Amber was confused not knowing what she meant by that.  It took maybe 30mins for her to finally click on what she was told.
"Omg that bitch hit Kierra or knows who hit her" Amber semi yelled at both Raven and Karen.
"What are you talking about?" Raven asked confused.
"She came up to me and said im sorry for what i did and left. She wouldn't apologize for calling me a bitch she aint that nice." Amber said.
"Do you know her last name?" Karen asked
"No ma'm" Amber said.
Maybe a hour later Kierra was awake and they were able to go see her. She was still on her medication so she was limited to what she was able to do.

Amber POV

Kierra was finally awake. Me, Raven, and her mom Karen went to the back. I made one of them go firat just so I can prepare myself to go in. Kierra's mom went first and came back saying she wanted me. My stomach never hurt this bad. I went inside and immediately got teary eyed. I hate seeing my baby like this. She was making sure i was okay like she not the one in the hospital bed. She told me what she remembered and I told her i might know who did it. As soon as I said Jordan she was upset. We're all tired of Jordan at this point. As me and Kierra was talking she started to fall asleep so I left back out so she can rest. Raven and Karen let me know they were leaving and they would come back in the morning. I stayed at the hospital with Kierra just to be aware that she's okay.