GIRLS DAY

Amber POV

Im so excited! My baby proposed to me yesterday. The way it all happened, I was just out of words. But today im going out with a few friends to have a little girls day. My bestfriend Raven, Kierra's cousin Kourtney, and my cousin Maliyah was coming. I had to be dress by 12pm and its now 10am so I started getting dressed. I got in the shower then started on my makeup. I decided to only do my eyebrows and put lashes on because I dont feel like doing nothing else. As I was doing my eyebrows Kierra walked in.
"Good morning baby."
"Good morning"
"How are you?"
"Im doing amazing, you?"
"Better now that im in here with my fiancé."
"That good."
"How long you gonna be gone?"
"Im not sure babe. Whats wrong?"
"Nothing. I just wanna be around you."
"I'll be back I promise."
She came and sat next to me. And yall she started crying.
"Kierra whats wrong? Why are you crying?"
"I dont want you to go."
"Babe i'll be back."
"I know."
"I'll make sure to text you throughout the day."
"Okay."
"I love you."
"I love you more."
After Kierra had a little breakdown I got dressed. She picked out my outfit which is a boys n the hood shirt and some purple flare pants with my black jean jacket and my telfar purse. Not my baby got style. Its now 12 but I gotta fix my hair still and my bestfriend outside. I tried to hurry up and flat iron it but that turned into 30mins.

Raven POV

I done told this girl to be ready AT 12. Its 12:45 and she still not outside. I get out the car snd start banging on the door. Kierra came to open it and laughed. She told me she was upstairs. I went to her room and bust through the door.
"BITCH I SAID 12 NOT 1"
"oop....Heyyyy bestfrienddddd"
"Dont hey bestfriend me shit. Come tf on."
"Ard fine."
She finished what she was doing and we left. We are on our way to go meet Maliyah and Kourtney and the nail salon. When we got to the nail salon, Maliyah and Kourtney were inside staring at us as we walked in. I know damn well they don't think I was the late one. We went over to where they were.
A: "Hey yall"
R: "Hey hey"
K: " Aint no hey nothing. Do yall know what time its is? 1:30. Bitches we said 12."
R: "It was Amber. She wasn't ready until I went inside and got her."
M: "Terrible. What time you started getting dressed."
A: "...10"
K: "Girl you know you need at least 3 hours to get dressed."
A: "I know"
R: "Thats fucking sad best"
A: "Shut up"
Me and Amber sat down next to them and got our nails done. We all basically talked about anything. We've been a little friend group for like a couple months now. After we got our nails done we went to lunch. When we got to the lunch place and were seated. After lunch we went to the mall and shopped and just enjoyed each other's company.

Kierra POV

So Amber left me earlier and Ive been bored all day. I havent really did anything today. I decided I wanted to change up my house a little so to the stores we go. I got dress in something chill and left out. The first store I went to was Marshalls. I got a few pillows and kitchen essentials. Then I went to Target. As I was in Target I seen someone familiar. It was Jordan. I thought I got away from her after what happened at the club. She looked up and seen me then winked. She started walking towards me. As she walked towards me Amber called. Thank the lord.
"Hello"
"Hey baby."
"Hello fiancé."
"Wyd?"
"At Target, wyd?"
"Just leaving the mall."
"Oh okay."
"I was just calling to let you know I was on my way to  the house."
"Okay, I'll see you in a few. I love you."
"I love you too."
Once she hung up I paid for what I had and left. As I was driving home these 2 cars were following. Every street I turned on they turned. I thought I lost them until I was at a red light and the same cars came a crashed into mines. Everything went black.

Jordan POV

Did it all for love.