ANOTHER STUDIO DAY

Kierra POV

Its 11:30 in the morning and I have a studio session with Amber later tonight so I need something to do for the day. I called my bestfriend Courtney to see what she was doing and we decided to meet up at the mall. I got showered and put some leggings on with an oversized shirt and my low dunks. Once I was finished getting dressed and fixing my hair I left out. On my way to the mall I stopped to get gas. I got to the mall and waited in the food court for Courtney. She finally got here and we talked while shopping. I told her about the Amber situation and some more stuff. In the mist of talking my manager, Amber's Manager, and surprisingly Amber did a group facetime with me im guessing for the song so I answered.
*Amber(bolded), Kierra's Manager(underlined),  Ambers Manager (italic)*
"Hello"
"KIERRA"
"Yes"
"WHEN WERE YOU GONNA TELL US YOU TWO DATED!"
"EXACTLY"
"Its really not that deep guys"
"Yeah that was long ago"
"SO WHAT! I HAVE AN IDEA"
"WE MIGHT BE THINKING THE SAME THING*
"No im not doing it"
"PUBLICITY RELATIONSHIP"
"I dont think thats a good idea"
"Yeah no"
"Whyyyyyy?? Kierra your family knows about your sexuality and now the world will. Amber everyone knows about you so why not."
"Wow. Im gonna call yall back"
"Amber wait"
"I gotta go."
"Why she leave?"
"I dont know"
"We broke up because I hid my sexuality for 4 years when my family wasnt okay with it"
"Ohhhhh"
"Well im gonna go. See yall later"

Everyone hung up from the facetime. I kinda feel bad about Amber. That must of triggered something in her because she left quickly. I went back to Courtney and we continued talking and shopping. We both left the mall around 3. I went home and showered again since I was walking around and outside. After I got out the shower, I took a nap until I had to leave out later.

9:30

I finally woke up from my nap and I have to get dressed. I threw on some biker shorts and a hoodie with my yeezy slides. I did a messy bun and watched tv until 9:45. Around 9:50, I left out and went to the studio. I really do hope Amber isnt rude to me because of earlier. My parents were just okay with me liking women a little down the line. When I got to the studio the front desk lady told me where to go. Once I got to the room my manager and Amber's manager were already there. Again I beat Amber here. It was 10:30 when Amber got here. She looked like she been crying all day. I know we havent been together in a while but if you know Amber you know when she cries her nose has a red tint on the tip. She spoke to everyone except me of course and sat down. My manager started giving us reason as of why doing a publicly relationship would be helpful. I know I was suppose to be listening but I couldnt help the fact the Amber looks so sad. I stared at her mainly the whole time. I just wanted to ask what was wrong but she's not gonna talk to me. They said we had till Monday to let them know if we were doing the relationship. Both of our managers left out to discuss some stuff. I went to sit next to Amber.

"Amb whats wrong?"
"Nothing"
"I can tell you were crying before you got here. Your nose has a little red tint."
"Why didnt you reach out to me after your parents accepted the fact you like women?"
"I thought you didnt wanna hear from me after our phone call on graduation night."
"Kierra of course I wanted to hear from you. You were my first love. I never wanted to leave you I was just tired of hiding from everyone. I was really depressed for about 2 years after that."
Damn just hearing her call me her first love hit me hard.
"Look Amb, im really sorry. I never meant to hurt you. Having the feeling of abandonment from family was just heavy on my heart and I didnt want to feel that.
"I understand."
"Maybe this publicity relationship can help us get to know each other again."
"I guess i'll do it"

After talking to Amber a little longer out managers came back in. We told them we would do the publicity relationship. Of course they were excited. Since we knew people over on the shade room instagram account we took pictures and sent it to them so they could post it. We needed to get attention. After that we started working on the song. We both wrote a chorus and a verse and basically tried to merge them together. Mine was about finding love and hers was about heartbreak so they both kind of fit. We spent all night writing. Finally around 2 am we left the studio. I walked Amber to her car since mines was near hers and its dark. We hugged and she got in her car and I went to mines. It feels good being on her good side again. I went straight home and went to sleep. I finally made peace with Amber. Thats all that matter.