ITS ALWAYS THAT ONE PERSON

Amber POV

I would just like to let it be known that i will NEVER start anything sexual with KIERRA EVER AGAIN! She is not fair. I honestly forgot that we had an interview at 1 for our song. It's currently 9am and we have to leave between 11:30-12o'clock. I started kissing Kierra so she can wake up. I dont know why she sleep so hard especially after we do the do. She gonna be mad but oh well. I gave her a wet willy and she instantly popped up. I smiled at her while she mugged me.

"Morning babe"
"Why would you do that? You know I don't like that."
"Kissing you didn't wake you up and we have to get ready like now soooo that was my only option."
"Dont do that shit. Its nasty."
"Ard whatever."
"Amber dont play with me."
"Okayyyyy"

I got up and went to the bathroom to shower. I still had a limp but i'll be fine I guess. Once I got out Kierra got in. I started my makeup since that takes the longest. Once she got out the shower she went to her closet. Its crazy how she has her own closet in my house. I finished my makeup and got dressed. I had on a long sleeve yellow dress with some black heels. Kierra had on an all black jumpsuit with an army fatigue overcoat. Of course she was downstairs waiting on me. i added some finishing touches to my hair then went downstairs. Our driver for the day was already outside waiting on us. I made sure we both had everything and we left. Our interview is actually at TheReal. We got there around 12:50 and checked in. They took us to the back where the stage was and we had last minute make up and hair touch ups. Soon as the commercial went on Loni, Adrienne, Tamera, Jennie and Tamar came backstage and we introduced ourselves to them. We all talked for a little but then it was time for them to go back and announce us to come on stage. Me and Kierra had to stand behind the door so it'll slide open and we'll be right there. I gave Kierra a quick peck before they called us and we held hands on the way to our seat.

Kierra POV

Im so sleepy but we're at this interview and im tryna stay up. I dont know how Amber is full of so much energy like we werent up till 2 in the morning. I need my full 8 hours of sleep!!

"So we know you to are lovebirds. When and where did you guys meet? Jennie asked.
"Well we met in high school during freshman year." Amber answered.
"Wow. You two been together that long." Loni said.
"Not really we stopped dating during senior year then i guess it was meant to be because here we are." I said.
"Oh okay. That really is meant to be if you guys stopped talking in senior year."
"Yep and partial credit to our managers." Amber said with a small laugh.

They asked us a few more questions about the song and our relationship then we were done. Im so glad we can go home. But we can never leave directly when we're done because Amber had to talk to them about absolutely nothing. Cutting the conversation short I whispered in Amber's ear our tide was here and they all hugged and said goodbye. We went to the truck and got in. As soon as wr got in the car I leaned on Amber's shoulder and went to sleep. She played in hair which made me go to sleep faster. We went back to Amber's house and I went back to sleep. We have to make an appearance at some party later so I need to get my sleep now.
Its now 8:30 and we are getting dressed. Amber got this damn music loud as hell. One day she gonna bust her ear drum. Since I was done getting ready I went in Amber's makeup room just to sit with her. My girlfriend is like really pretty. She finished her makeup and we went back in the room so she could dress. I facetimed my bestfriend Courtney and we talked before she heard Amber. I swear everyone loves Amber more than me sometimes. They talked until she was done getting dress then I got my phone back. Courtney decided she was gonna meet us at the club. We hung with each other and Me and Amber left. I guess she wanted to drive because she grabbed her keys. As we was driving our song came on the radio for the first. I looked over at Amber and she was crying. I grabbed a napkin and wipe her tear. I dont want her make up to mess up.

"Babe dont cry. It's okay."
"I know. Im just excited."
"Okay. I love you."
"I love you too babe."

We got to the club and it was mad people out here. Amber fixed her makeup and we got out. Im guessing the security guard was waiting because we went straight back to the vip section. Shortly after that Courtney showed up. Everyone was having a good time. Amber and I went into the crowd a few times to interact with everyone. As we was in the crowd I seen my ex, Jordan. She was just staring at me. I didnt think nothing of it until she was talking to Amber and Amber looked at me like wanted to bang the shit out of me. I went to ask her what was wrong but she just brushed pass me and grabbed her stuff. I went over to Jordan to see what she said.

"What the fuck did you tell her?"
"Damn hello would be nice."
"Cut the bullshit Jordan. What the fuck did you just tell my girlfriend."
"No major except we was still talking and you was thinking about leaving her."
"Man what the hell is wrong with you?"
"Nothing babe. I just miss you."

She tried to hug me but I banged her in her stomach and left. This bitch is trying to ruin my relationship.