THE TRUTH

Amber POV

So its the next day and I'm still in the guest room. My phone is still off and the door is still locked. I haven't left out or anything. There were a few times where Kierra knocked on the door but I aint answer. Its not like im mad at her I just lost my temper and dont wanna deal the consequences at the moment. I dont even know if it reached the internet. Im just gonna go back to sleep so I wont have to deal with anything right now.

Kierra POV

Since we got back home, Amber has not come out the guest room. I guess she turned her phone off because my calls aren't going through. Im honestly confused as of why she wont come out. She hasnt eaten or anything. I tried given her food but she didnt unlock the door. I dont know how to get her out the room without calling someone. The first person I thought to call was Ashley.

"Hello"
"Hey Ki. What's up?"
"Its Amber. We went out to eat last night and she got into a fight and now she locked herself in the guest room and I cant get her out."
"Why she was fighting?"
"The waitress was flirting with me then slammed Amber's plate down and food got on her."
"Okay. Send me the address, im on my way."
"Okay thanks"
"No problem."

I pray that Ashley can get her out.

Ashley POV

Hey yall. I finally got a pov in this damn thing. Anyways Kierra called me saying Amber locked herself in the guest room. This is not the first time she lost her temper and hid away. When her ex cheated on her they were at a restaurant and the waitress was the girl the ex was talking to. One thing led to another and Amber fought the girl. Im guessing her fighting last night triggered that situation. Im on my way over to Kierra's house. Im lowkey surprised Kierra called me instead of my mom. When I got to the house, I knocked on the door and Kierra came to open it. She showed me where the room Amber was in was. I knocked on the door and she aint answer. I knocked two more times before picking the lock. When I got the door open Amber looked at me then Kierra. She looked so confused because I was here.

"Why are you here? And how'd you get in here? Did Kierra call you?"
"Im here because you locked yourself away and Ki couldn't get you out."
"Okay well im good so yall can go."
"Amb im not leaving until you get up."
"I would really love to be left alone."
"I dont care. You know what happened the last time you locked yourself in a room."
Once I stated that she automatically got teary eyed.
"I would love if you could not bring that up."
"I apologize but sis you have to get out of here."
"Okay I will."
"Now Amber."
"Don't rush me."
"Well get up and go do something."
"I will."
"NOW!"
"DONT FUCKING YELL AT ME ASHLEY"
"THEN GET THE HELL UP AND GET OUT OF HERE"
"GET TF OUT!! ALL I WANTED WAS TO GET UP ON MY OWN TIME"
"SO YOU'D RATHER STAY IN HERE IN THE DARK CRYING."
"I wasnt crying"
"Yes you were, your nose is red."

After we argued for 15 mins she got up. Im guessing she had an attitude because she ignored every time me and Kierra tried to talk to her. I honestly dont give 2 shits but you can tell Kierra feelings is hurt. Kierra has never seen Amber like this so it would be a little shocking. I told Kierra I would be right back and went upstairs to Amber. I knocked on the door and she answered.

"Yes"
"Are you okay?"
"Sure"
"No seriously. Talk to me."
"Im fine. There's nothing to talk about."
"I hate that you're so stubborn. Obviously it's something wrong with you if you locked yourself in the guest bedroom. Sooooo like what is it?"
"I dont know. I just seen the waitress flirting with Ki and that brought up memories from you know then she slammed my plate down so food on me. After that everything went blank and I didnt wanna deal with the consequences so I locked myself in the guest room."
"Amb I understand what happened years ago but everyone isnt like her and you know damn sure Kierra not like her. Also locking yourself away isnt always the solution sometimes you need to talk it out. Especially if you partner has never seen you that way. You really hurt Kierra feelings when you was ignoring her. I understand you was upset but you cant just shut everyone out until you wanna open back up. Kierra is your girlfriend like yall practically married so there shouldnt be a problem with you and her having a one on one conversation."
"I know but its easier to shut yall out than it is talking. I'll do better honestly. Thank you by the way."
"No problem boo. I love you."
"I love you too."
"Well ima head out. Go talk to Ki because you deadass hurt her feelings."
"Okay I will."

We hugged and she walked me downstairs. Kierra looked surprised that I got her downstairs. I hugged Kierra and Amber once more then I went back home.

Amber POV

After me and Ashley talked I walked her downstairs and she left. Kierra was in bc the living room so I sat next to her. We talked for about 3 hours. Tears were shed. Feelings were let out. Im glad I was able to get everything out. I even apologized for being mean to her. Im glad thats out the way. It took a lot for me to even talk to her.