FIRST DAY HOME

1 week later (short chapter)

Kierra POV
I can finally go home. Ive been at the hospital for like a week and some days. Amber went home yesterday to fix up her room so that its suitable for me even though i said i was fine. She suppose to be on her way now but knowing her she'll be late probably. As I waited for Amber to come get me my doctor just told me a few things is needed to know and what to do and not to do when i get home. As she was talking Amber walked in. She just sat down until my doctor was finished. Once she was done Amber grab my stuff and I got wheel-chaired outside to the car. We went to her house and a home nurse followed behind us. Once we got to the house Amber and the nurse helped me to the room and I sat down. The nurse and Amber helped me get situated then left out. I guess Amber walked her to the door. When she came back she helped me prop myself on the headboard and we watched tv.
Im honestly grateful for Amber. I don't know what I would do without her here helping me. She's literally been by my side since she heard what happened and I appreciate her for that. I cant wait until we are really married.

Amber POV

Kierra came home today which was big for both me and her. I fixed up everything so it was easy for her ti move around my house. We are currently watching tv. Im really tired and keep dosing off but i'm trying not to fall asleep since Ki will need my help.

"Babe you can go to sleep i'll be okay. If I need anything I can wake you up."
"You sure? I can stay up with you ki its not a problem."
"I promise i will be okay."
"Okay. Promise you'll wake me up if you need me?"
"I promise."
"Okay."

I didn't fall asleep immediately but once Ki started rubbing my hand i fell asleep. Dont judge me. I was sleep for about 2 hours. Kierra must've went to sleep with me because when I woke up she was sleep holding my hand. Physical touch is our thing so hush. I didnt wanna move or wake her up so i just stayed there till she woke up. She didnt wake up for another 2 hours. As usual when she wakes up she doesn't announce it but I knew she was woke because you know how you feel someone starring at you? yea thats me.

"Hi babe."
"H-How you know I was up?"
"I felt you starring at me love."
"Oh hehehehe."
"You good?"
"Yes."
"Hungry?"
"A little."
"What you want to eat?"
"It dont matter."
"Okay."

We got up and went to the kitchen. I took some salmon and asparagus out and started cooking. As I was cooking Kierra was sitting on the island watching me. She's literally always near me. I told her stay in the room and she was on the verge of crying. She turned on the alexa and we started having a concert while I was cooking. Im just really glad she's doing better. It took a few for the food to cook but once it was done we sat on the couch and watched movies and cuddle. Im glad to say i have my fiancé back.