FINALIZING

Kierra POV

Amber is doing a lot better than last night. She's still worried about her aunt but she hasnt really be talking about it has much. We are both getting dressed so we can do the final things for our wedding. She's in her makeup room while I am in the room putting my clothes on. I decided to go with a more chill look and put some ripped jeans and a graphic t-shirt on. Once I was done, I went in Amber's makeup room and sat with her. We talked some more about our day until she was done. Once she finished she put her clothes on and we left. We had to go the the venue place first then to the caterers. On our way to the venue we stopped at Starbucks.
We got to the place and talked to someone to finalize which venue we would use. That process was about 2 1/2 hours. We paid for what was needed then we left. Next place we need to go to was the caterers. For our reception we wanted soul food with a little seafood in the mix. So like stuffed crab cakes, chicken, macaroni and cheese, etc. Once we arrive, again we talked to one of the cooks basically telling them our menu and we paid them and left. The only other thing we needed to do was the seating chart and find Teonie's dress. Amber wants it to look like her's but slightly different and since I dont know what Amber's dress looks like I cant really help with that. So we gave that job to Shamika, Ashley and Toiya. Were still gonna pay for it though.
Anyways, me and Amber are finally back home. She suppose to be getting her hair done today again smh. I swear it's like a new hairstyle every 2-3 weeks. But as long as she's happy were good. Were both in the living room watching tv. Her hairstylist got here maybe 30 mins later. While she was getting her hair done I went to Target. I had to grab a few things plus I didnt wanna be in the way. I was at Target for about a hour, mainly getting things i didnt need. Once I got back to the Amber was almost done getting her hair done. I went to put everything and just stayed upstairs. When Amber was finished getting her hair done she came upstairs and laid with me.

"Your hair look good babe."
"Thank you."
"You okay?"
"Yeah, you good?"
"Yes."
"Lets go out babe."
"Where?"
"I dont know."
"Okay, well we can just drive around until we see something."
"Yay! Okay."

We got up and got dressed. I put on a grey hoodie that had "Levels Of Excellence" on the back with some leather pants and my pine green 1s. Once I was done getting dressed, I fixed my curls. While I was fixing my hair Amber came near me and was being very clingy. I just let her be and kept fixing my hair. After that we left.

Amber POV

Me and Kierra are just driving around LA. She looking a lil toooo fine driving. As we was driving my  song "Bring It Back" came on and we stopped at a red light. I look out the window then look at Kierra and hopped out the car and started twerking. Some girl in another car was hyping me up. All I really heard was Kierra screaming yeah bae the whole time. Once the light turned green I got back in the car.
We stopped at the liquor store and grab some Hennessy and peach Paul Mason. We called Shamika and Ashley to tell them to get dressed. It took us about 30mins to get to Ashley's house. Once we got her we went to get Shamika and then went to a club. I dont know why but we had cups in the car already so it was PRE GAME TIME. We had the radio all the way and was just vibing. A blunt got sparked and it was over for. We was high and drunk (bad idea btw).
We found some club and went. While we was in the club, everybody was dancing with each other. Hella people kept tryna talk to Kierra but I stopped that in a heartbeat. Once dreams and nightmares came on it was over. Everybody was in the club lit as hell. Me, Ashley, Kierra, and Shamika was hella drunk. The DJ was playing all the good twerking songs and Kierra was twerking away. She started twerking on me but my baby got a dump trunk back here because I was struggling to keep up.
I actually enjoyed myself tonight. Once we left we dripped Shamika off first then Ashley. Knowing we both were gonna have a hangover tomorrow we stopped to get medicine. After that we went home and got ready for bed. We watched Dreamgirls and cuddled with each other. Given the fact that Kierra was drunk and high she was very clingy and touchy-feely. She literally was holding on to me like I was tryna go somewhere. She fell asleep first and since she was holding onto me for dear life I just went to sleep.

i know i be taking long breaks but i should have at least 3-5 more chapters then the book will be done!! 💗