CHILL DAY AGAIN

Kierra POV

Its the next day and of course we're in the house.  Amber is downstairs starting on breakfast. I decided to get take Chewie on a walk just to get used to the outside world again. Nobody was really out here which os a good thing. Im not ready to be around a lot of people yet. If im being honest Im just taking it one step at a time. Me and Chewie was outside for about 15 mins and then we walked back home. I went to the guest bathroom to get in the shower since Amber was in ours. Once we both finished we got dressed then went downstairs to eat. She made us omelettes today. After we ate, Amber left to get some more groceries. She asked if I wanted to cone but I stayed home. While she was out I washed the dishes and straightened up the living room. It wasnt messy you could just tell weve been in there everyday.
When she came back from the store we put the groceries away. Since we've been in the house all the time we've been cooking more often. Once we finished that we went upstairs and watched tv in ohr room.
"Babe?"
"Hmm"
"Thank you."
"Uhh what i do?"
"Thank you for just going through this whole process with me. I really appreciate it."
"Ki you don't have to thank me. Once we got engaged this turned into a responsibility."
"I know I just wanted to let you know I appreciated you."
"Okay. I love you."
"I love you too."
"How would you feel if I brung someone here to do our nails and toes?"
"I would be fine."
"You sure?"
"Yes baby."
"Okay."

Amber Pov

As of right now im looking for nail tech that travels. I was looking on instagram when someone named Courtney came up. Her nails look bomb as hell! I dmed her and she came after she was done her other client. I let Ki go first since she knew what she wanted. As Ki got her nails done I was still looking for someone to do our feet. I went back on instagram and someone named Jay came up. I asked him if he would come and he came as soon as he could.  He started on my feet then me and Ki switched once we was both done.  I got black on both my feet and nails but my nail gotta design. Ki got white on both with rhinestones. After they both were done with us I paid them and they left. I text my hairstylist because its been 2 weeks and I need a mew style. When he came over he did me and Ki hair. Ki got a 30in body wave closure sew-in and i got a 30in ginger wig. I was contemplating at first but its really cute. I paid him and he left.
Its now 9:30 and I was getting kinda hungry. I asked Ki what she wanted for dinner and she said she was gonna cook. Im honestly excited that she cooking because I haven't had her food in a minute and it be real good. While she cooked I sat at the island. We literally talked the whole time she cooked. She was making some shrimp and chicken pasta. Once she was finished cooking we sat in the living room and watched Dreamgirls. These are the best moments ever! We basically sung the whole movie. I went to wash our dishes since Ki cooked. After that we straightened up and went upstairs for bed. Today was a really good day for the both of us.