AND IT BEGINS

Amber POV

So I have to meet up with Kierra today to talk about this publicity relationship. Honestly im very scared to do it because I feel as though were gonna catch real feelings and im not ready to be in a relationship. It's currently 9am and im getting my hair done. Im suppose to be  meeting up with Kierra at 4. I left the hair salon at 1:30 with my 30in bussdown straight middle part sew in. Since I was already dressed for the day I stopped pass my moms house to kill time. When I got to her house and knocked on the door my neice Teonie opened the door.

"AUNTIE AMB" she said jumping in my arms.
"Hi baby!"
"I missed you"
"Awe, I missed you too"
I walked in the living room still holding Teonie. I spoke to everyone and sat down.
"Yes hair" Ashley said running her hands through my head.
"I had to get it together chile. That natural day I had was hell."
"Where you going?"
"I gotta meet up with someone later."
"Who is this someone?"
"Right. Who is it?" my other sister Toiya said jumping in.
"Kierra"
"Excuse me language but WHY THE FUCK YALL STILL TALKING?"
"Ash its for work. Our managers wants us to do a song together."
"Okay and why yall linking today?"
"Because mom number two we have to discuss the publicity relationship."
"Oh no. Im not here for it."
"Well its set and stone Ash so I gotta do it"
"You dont have to do anything!" again Toiya jumped in.
"We all gonna talk later" Ashley said. I think she's really serious.
"Okay"

After they basically cussed me out without a lot of cussing, Teonie dragged me in her playroom and had me playing with her. I love my niece but why she got me building lego castles. Around 3:30 I started getting ready to leave. Teonie wasnt tryna let me go and neither was Toiya and Ashley. They acting like this relationship gonna be real. Its just promote our song. They finally let me leave at 3:50 when I gotta be there at 4 smh.

Kierra POV

So its 4:15 and once again Amber's late. We were supposed to meet up at 4. One thing about her she gonna be late EVERYWHERE. Amber finally gets here at 4:20. She spoke then sat down. We're at Applebee's. We talked a little about the song a little bit. This is awkward considering the fact we havent been together like this since senior year. Finding things to talk about is really hard at the moment. The waiter came to take our drinks. She was flirting with Amber while I was sitting here like who does that. Then you have Amber feeding into it. The waiter just kept complimenting her and saying she looked pretty and some more stuff. I was already heated because why would she flirt with Amber. Then what really made me mad was that Amber is over here flirting back like I am sitting here. I decided to be petty. Since me and Amber has dated rubbing her thigh turned her on. So I dropped my phone on purpose and went to grabbed it. As I went to grab it I rubbed her inner thigh. She felt it because she cleared her thought while she was talking. I got my phone and sat back up. She looked at me and I smirked. The waiter finally went away.

"Kierra why would you do that?"
"Because why not? You were flirting with her like I wasnt right here."
"So what we aren't together."
"We kinda are"
"Shit I forgot. Still dont do that."
"Glad to see that still affects you."
"Ugh you're annoying."
"I know"

I guess that opened her up because were actually talking about stuff. They brung our food out and we both ate. Amber really didnt eat but I didnt ask. She looks really pretty tonight. Once we were done we left out and sat in my car. We listened to music and laughed like old times. I really did miss her. Their was moments where I either caught her staring at me or she caught me staring at her but we are enjoying each others company. We decided we wanted to sit by the water so she got in her car and we went down the harbor. I grabbed my blanket so we didnt have to sit on the ground and we just watched the water. We didnt talk or anything. Im pretty sure its like 8 something now. She leaned on my shoulder and started yawning. I asked her if she was tired and she said a little. I got up then help her up and we went back to the parking lot. She gave me hug and told me she'll text me later. Clearly she's tired because she dont have my number. I put my number in her phone and she got in the car. I got in my car and we both pulled off. I went home and showered then watched tv before falling asleep. All I gotta say is I enjoyed my night.