REWIND

Amber POV

Soooooo Kierra left me this morning to go handle something which left me in the house bored. I was on the phone with my friend Terrell basically all day. We have been talking about absolutely nothing. Once he hung up I texted my sister Toiya letting her know I was on my way. I got dressed and left out. When I got to her house we made some cookies and talked about life. She brung up Kierra a few times but you know me I done be bothered. While I was talking to Toiya, Kierra called me so I excused myself.

"Hello"
"Baby where you at?"
"My sister house. Whats wrong?"
"I just got back to your house."
"Oh. I should be home in a few."
"Im gonna go back home but I need you to be dressed in something nice by 7."
"For?"
"A surprise"
"I dont like surprises Kierra."
"I know Amber."
"So what is it?"
"A surprise."
"You know what, bye."

Everyone knows I dont like surprises. The last surprise party that was thrown for ended with someone getting punched in the nose. They never threw me another one. After having a mental tenper tantrum I told Toiya I had to go home and we said our goodbyes. I got back home around 5:30 and started getting dressed. I showered and put my robe on so I could start my makeup. I did a natural look so my face wouldn't feel so heavy. After I was done my makeup I curled my hair and pinned it so I could get dressed. Looking in my closet I didnt know what to wear. I called both my sisters on facetime so they could help me. We eventually picked out a white tight fitted dress and some red bottom heels. I put my dress on then took my curls down. And let me tell yall i look tf good. Its now 6:55 and Kierra text me saying she was outside. I fixed my curls up a little bit then made sure I had everything I needed. I locked up everything and went outside and got in the car. When I looked at Kierra she was smiling for what reason i dont know.

"Hi babe"
"Hi beautiful"
"Why you smiling?"
"Ummmm did you see yourself when you cane outside?"
"Yeah."
"Then you would know why im smiling. My baby pretty asf!"
"Thank you. You looked good."
No seriously like she looked good tonight
"Thanks mamas"
"Soo where we going?"
"Out"
"Ughhhh surprises suck."
"You'll be okay."

She pecked my lips then pulled off. Even though I still wanted to know where we were going I didnt ask no more. We talked about our day and what we did. I knew she wasnt telling me everything because you could tell in her face she was thinking while talking. We were at a red light before she pulled a blindfold out the glove compartment. I made a fuss for like 10 mins because actually putting it on. I felt the car park and Kierra got out and opened my door. I got out holding her hand so I wont fall. We walked in a door and it was very quiet. I guess we werent fully there because we walked a little more before she took my blindfold off. "SURPRISE" she said. There was a candle light dinner set up. I felt tears roll down my face as I looked at the table. She pulled me into a hug. I freaking love this woman! I stopped crying and we sat down. I was honestly still in shock. We joked, laughed, ate, and had a good time. As we were leaving Kierra whispered in my ear, "I hope you know this date not over." I looked confused but I got in the car. She was driving and we ended up at our school. As we got out the car I seen my family, Kierra's family and a few high school friends. Now im really confused. We got closer and I seen my niece holding a sign that said Will You Be My Girlfriend......Again? :). I looked at Kierra and she looked at me waiting for a response. Of course I said yes but it still wasnt done. Everyone walked around to a certain spot and Kierra was with her family. It finally hit me she's reenacting graduation day. My sister grabbed my arm and started walking. Once we got to Kierra I was moved to the wall behind them.

"Hey sister in law" Ashley said hugging Kierra.
"Kierra why did she call you sister in law?"
"Its just a term we use mom"
"Mhm. Are yall dating?" Kierra looked and me then looked at her mom.
"Mom we are dating."
"Okay."

I ran and just hugged Kierra. I didnt say anything I just hugged her and cried. Never in a million years would I think she would do this. I was completely out of words. This has showed me that I never want to leave her. I looked up and she gave me a kiss.  I never want this moment to end. After we mingled with everyone we all left. Since Kierra house was closer and we both were tired we went there. We got in the shower and I took some off her clothes and we laid down. I was honestly happy now. And with that we went to sleep. What a day! 💕