RELEASE PARTY

a month later ;)

Kierra POV

Its been a month since I asked Amber out again and ever since then we been doing good. Our song comes out tonight so were having a release party. The release date was pushed back but it's finally here. Im currently at the market getting a few more things for the party. Once I left the market I went back to the house. When I got there I took the groceries in the kitchen to Amber because she's cooking. Since the release party started at 10pm and it was 8:30 I started putting the decorations up. After I finished putting the decorations up I went back in the kitchen to mess with Amber.

"Babe?"
"Yes"
"What are you doing?"
"I-Kierra I know you see what im doing."
"What are you doing"
"Cooking"
"Oh"
"You bored?"
"Yes."
"Come help me."
"K"

I went to the stove and just stirred the rice. Im honestly in here just to be with Amber. Yes im clingy. She got on these biker shorts and her butt look hella big. She caught me staring but I aint care. She's my girlfriend so I can do what I want. lt was getting close to 10 and she was done cooking. We went upstairs and showered. She put on some leather pants with a brown crop top that you tie in the back and some heels. I had on a tight fitted white dress and some clear heels. We both fixed our hair when we heard people at our door. I went to get it because she was doing her makeup.
It's currently 10:30 and mainly everyone is here. We were taking pictures and just chilling with everyone. Our managers finally came and they were more excited than us. They brought paparazzi along with them shaking my head. People were doing karaoke or on the 360 camera. Im glad to see everyone having a good time. Around 11:50 me and Amber went live so our supporters could be here but not here when we premiere it. We started with them asking us questions about the song. The question were mainly about me and Ambers relationship. At 12 the song was released. I am more than proud of us.

Amber POV

OUR SONG IS FINALLY RELEASED! It took a while but it's finally here. We played the song for a good 5 times and everyone loved it. I danced with a few people and enjoyed myself. As me and my friends were dancing Kierra came behind me and we rocked from side to side. She so clingy lol. We danced the night away. It was about 2am when our party was over but my bestie stayed back and so did Kierra's and we went out to eat. Yes were hungry at 2am. We all drove in Kierra car. We finally agreed on Denny's after we argued for 20 mins. I don't want to eat here but its whatever i guess. When we got to Denny's I barely could get out the car. My feet was hurting and I was tipsy. I took my heels off and put Kierra slides on she had in the trunk. We went inside and got a table. I ain't like our waitress cause she rude but it's whatever. The waitress brung us our drinks and took our orders. Its like she only had a problem with me and i don't know why. Like every time she had to talk to me her attitude change. Now I know Im in public but I will fuck this hoe up best believe. Im honestly over it like im ready to go home now. She smiled at Kierra then walked away. This bitch. Im not even hungry anymore im honestly ready to go. I guess Kierra knew I had an attitude because she grabbed my hand and started whispering in my ear. She said dont worry about her im here with you and she slid back a little. Not to be rude or anything but I dont care about that. This waitress will get cussed out without a problem. She brung our food out and this was my last straw. She slammed my plate down and food got on me. I looked up at the girl and looked at Kierra. Next thing you know I climbed over Kierra and started fighting the waitress. I don't remember anything after that except for Kierra and our bestfriends dragging me out. Once we got outside I pulled away from them and went to the car. They got in after me and we went back home. Im honestly heated. We got home and I went straight upstairs to the guest room. I honestly dont feel like being bothered. Im pretty sure people at the restaurant recorded it but i dont really care. I locked the guest room door and turned my phone completely off. I didnt need anyone else tryna mess or talk with me tonight. I dont know why but I started crying out of nowhere. I cried so much I went to sleep.