STUDIO DAY

Kierra POV

I woke to Amber laying in my arms. Man I really love this girl. Since I didnt wanna be up by myself I started kissing all over Amber's face. She eventually started smiling which indicated she was woke. We talked for a little bit longer then we got out of bed. She went to her closet to find an outfit and I got my bag with clothes and got dressed. Once I was done I fixed my hair and took a couple pictures in the mirror. If I do say so myself I look really good. I went back in Amber's room and she had on a black one piece with some yeezy slides. Not to mention the hair and nails. She fine bro i swear. I guess she didn't hear me come in so I went behind her and grabbed her waist.

"Yes ma'm"
"I dont want nothing. I just wanted to be on you."
"Oh okay."
"You know you're really pretty."
"Thank you love. You dont look so bad yourself."
"I mean duhhhh or we wouldnt be here in this moment."
"I know."
"What time we gotta be at the studio?"
"1"
"Okay."

I kissed her neck then let go. As I waited for her to finish getting ready I watched Minions. She had straightened her hair again then we left. We got to the studio around 1:10. They knew it wasnt my fault lol. We all talked about the releasing of our song and the name of it. We all agreed to name is "Our Love Never Fails." Its kind of self explanatory if you ask me. Today we started recording the song as well. Amber went in the booth first and baby let me tell you!!!! MY BABY CAN SING!! I freaking live Amber's voice. She finished her verse and it was my turn. The whole time I was in the booth Amber just stared at me. It kind of made me nervous but i wasnt gonna let that show. After I was done I had came out and seen our managers were gone to talk about the song. I looked out the door window. When I turned back around Amber just kissed me. Like it was a very passionate kiss. I pinned her to the wall and grabbed her neck while sliding my tongue in her mouth. She must not have expected it because she tensed up a little bit.

Amber POV

Goddamn! I couldnt hold it anymore. I waited until our managers were gone so I could kiss Kierra. They dont know we were actually trying the actual relationship out again. I started kissing her and then mid kiss she pinned me to the wall and choked me while sliding her tongue in my mouth. I was taken back a little because its been a while since ive had any altercation with a female. We kissed for like 10 more minutes then I let go so I could breath. She just smiled at me causing me to blush.

"Why are you smiling at me?"
"Because I missed that Amber."
"I bet you did"
"Round 2?"
"Not right now. I barely can breath."
"You started it thoooo"
"So what"
"Ard fine I'll wait."

Kierra waited for me to walk in from of her before she slapped my butt. I almost cussed her out right there but I didnt. Now I gotta attitude. Im giessing she knee I had an attitude because she came to hug me. Im really starting to see why I fell in love with her the first time. This is really my baby. Out managers came back from their little meeting and told us we had 2 weeks before our single "Our Love Never Fails". Its really good so far. We just gotta add a few things and we're done. We all agreed on doing little teasers for the song. The first teaser was us taking pictures but i'm covering Kierras face and she'll post a picture of herself in that outfit. We worked on the song for 3 more hours then everyone left. Me and Kierra were on our way to my house before my mom called saying she wanted me to come over. I told her I had Kierra and she said my sister were there. Great. Lets pray this doesn't go the wrong way.  Maybe 15 mins later we pulled up to my moms. We got out and I knocked on the door. Of course my niece  Teonie came to open the door. We all went in and spoke to everyone. I could tell Kierra was nervous so I grabbed her hand.  Surprisingly my sisters weren't been as bad as I thought. They spoke to Kierra and actually had a conversation with her.
We stayed there for a few hours then left to go back to my house. Once we got back to my house, we hoth showered and watched movies till we fell asleep. Thats kinda like our routine now I guess. Movies or any tv show puts us to sleep in a heartbeat lol.