PARTY TIME

a couple weeks later

Amber POV

Me and Kierra have been "dating" for a couple weeks now. It actually been fun. It honestly like it was before. My sisters finally chilled out a little bit. They arent has mean to her like they were before lol. I have to make an appearance at one of my supporters parties tonight but its a surprise. Im currently on my way to get my hair done. I need to get my nails done to. I knew I should've did this yesterday.  I called my nail tech to see if she was available and surprisingly she was. Thank the lord because I wouldnt have made it to this party. I got to my hairstylist salon around 12 pm and was out by 3. When I say he always slays the fuck outta my hair I be soooo serious. He dont play when it come to these bundles baby. After I left there,  I went to my nail techs salon and was out by 5:30. Since I had nothing else to do or get I went home. They told me to be at the party by 10 but knowing how slow it tales for me to get ready I started now. I got in the shower and put on a tank top and some shorts so I could start my makeup. Im clumsy so I cant put my real outfit on without getting makeup on it. As I was doing my makeup Kierra facetimed me.

"Hello"
"Hey baby"
"Girl we is not outside leave me alone"
"You aint gotta be rude."
"Ard fine. Hey babe."
"Where you going?"
"Im a surprise guest at a party."
"Oh okay."
"What you bout to do?"
"Nothing probably"
"You wanna come with me?"
"Sure."
"Okay. I'll come get you."
"Okay, see you later."

After we got off the phone I put my music on and finished my makeup. I got dressed then took a couple mirror pictures. I made sure I everything I needed then left out to get Kierra. I let her know I was on the way then I let the birthday girl's mom know Kierra was with me and she said it was fine because the daughter loves us both. When I got to Kierra's house I honked my horn and she came out. She had on this multicolor checkered board dress with her balenciagas. She actually looked really cute. We talked the whole way to the party. There was a couple times where she would put her hand on my thigh but I didnt mind as much. We got to the party and I let the mom know we were outside. The mom came to get us and we all walked inside. The lights were still off so no one seen us. They blind folded the girl and walked her to me and Kierra. I took the blindfold off and she immediately started crying, out of joy of course. I gave her a hug and she calmed down a little. Then Kierra gave her a hug. We mingled with everyone for a while. Most of then wanted pictures and videos to be taken. I sung happy birthday to the birthday girl and gave her a gift. I gave her a pandora bracelet and one of my merch shirts with my signature on it. Me and Kierra gave her another hug then we left. Since I aint feel like driving I gave the keys to Kierra. She drove to her house and we both got out. Unfortunately I had to drive home. As I was telling her goodnight she barely let me get the night out before she kissed me. I didnt move back or anything, I just kissed her back. I know I said I wasnt ready for a relationship but im still in love with Kierra.

Kierra POV

I just had to. I had to kiss her. She's been the only girl i've dated for a long periodic time. She's gonna be my wife sooner or later. As I kissed her I pulled her closer. Surprisingly she didn't let go which lets me know she still has some type of feelings for me. I pulled back to catch my breath. She just looked me like she wanted to say something but she couldn't.

"Amber you okay?"
"Yeah."
"Im sorry. I didnt mean to startle you its just I had to. I needed to kiss you. I miss you Amber like I really do. And I understand you arent ready for a relationship but whenever you are i'll be waiting. I can wait as long as I need. I just want to be with you."
"Kierra I love you"
"i-I love you too."

I think I finally got her back. I went in the house to grab some clothes then came back out and got in the car. We went to her house for the night. She went in her bathroom and I went in the guest bathroom. I showered and went back in her room. She still was in the bathroom of course. I got on my phone and watched some reels on instagram. Maybe 30 mins later she came out and got in the bed. We watched movies until we fell asleep. I can say that im the happiest ive been in months.