THE PROPOSAL

3 years later (ik big time skip🙃)

Kierra POV

So we really dont have nothing planned for today that Amber knows of. Today is the day I will be proposing to the love of my life.Im downstairs by myself since Amber is still sleep. I decided not to wake her up because one she be grumpy and two these people at the place were going are suppose to call me. I just watched tv until they called. They called me around 9:00. As soon as I got off the phone I heard Amber come downstairs. She was half sleep trying to walk in the living room. She came and sat on the sofa and laid on my lap. I played in her hair and she went back to sleep. She is really is an infant. It was around 11am when Amber finally woke up. She got up and went upstairs then came back.
"Hi baby."
"Hi pretty, how are you?"
"Im okay. Im sorry for sleeping so long."
"Babe you dont have to apologize you needed you rest."
"Okay, how are you?"
"Im good."
"That's good."
"What you wanna do today?"
"I had nothing planned."
"Okay."
We basically watched movies all morning . Amber made us some homemade chicken boxes since we aint feel like leaving out. Im glad my baby can cook because i dont know what i would do.
Its around 2pm and Amber was downstairs with her bestfriend, Raven. I told Raven to distract her so I can finalize some stuff for this proposal.

Amber POV

Me and my bestfriend were chilling downstairs. I don't know why Ki went back upstairs but hey it's whatever. Since we haven't seen each other in a while we've been talking nonstop. Yes we talk on the phone but it's different then being in person. We talked about work, tried to plan a bestfriend trip, and hella other stuff. She left around 3 and I went upstairs to Kierra.
"Hey baby"
"Hi my love."
"Wyd?"
"I was waiting for you."
"You couldve stayed downstairs with me."
"I know but you had company."
"Mhm."
"What you wanna do now? Im lowkey bored."
"It doesnt matter."
"Call you family and I'll call mines so we can have a family day at this paint spot."
"Uhh okay."
Im confused as of why she wants to hang with our families today but i still called mines and they said okay. I got in shower and then got dressed. I put on some ripped jeans with a white and my retro 4 jordans. She was dressed in something similar. We left around 6 because we had to be at the paint place by 7. Once we got there I seen almost all of our family there and no one else. Im guessing Kierra rented the whole place. We all went inside and the people who worked there set everything up. The objective of your picture was something important to you. I chose to paint our song cover. I looked over at Kierra's picture but I dont know what she drawing.
As time went on I finished my painting and was talking to everyone. I love Kierra cousin, she's hilarious. After talking to them I seen a projector slide down the whole with a video on it. My sister's pushed me in front of it and told me not to move. The video started playing and it was a slideshow of me and Kierra from highschool to now. I instantly started crying. My bestfriend cane to hug me and gave a speech on how she loves me and she wants me to be happy. After her speech was over my mom and Kierra's mom gave me a note that said turn around. I turned around and Kierra was on one knee. I immediately started crying.
"Amber I love you. I have never stopped loving you. I knew we were hiding our relationship since freshman year and I regret doing it. You are literally my heart in human form. I dont know how I would have made it through anything without you. I never will lose you again. And to make sure that never happens, Will You Marry Me?"
I looked around at my mom, dad, sisters, and my bestfriend. They were all shaking there head yes.
"Yes"
I just continued to cry. I was happy of course.

Kierra POV

I DID IT! I finally proposed to the love of my life. She was overly happy and im glad. We been rocking for almost 4 years. I love Amber sooooo much. Im just glad she took me back when she did. Now its time to plan wedding!!!