LETS GO OUT!

Amber POV

Me and Kierra have been watching tv majority of the morning. I made her breakfast and weve been chilling ever since. Since she's been stuck between the hospital and in the house I wanted to take her out. Im just nervous that she'll have a panic attack or something while were out. Right now Kierra's in the shower because her home nurse is coming over just to check up on her. I decided to straighten up downstairs a little. Once I was done I heard a knock at the door. I went to open it and let her house nurse in. I told her she could wait in the living room and I went upstairs to get Ki. Per usual she was still in the bathroom.
"Babe"
"Yes?"
"Your nurse is downstairs."
"Okay I shouldn't be to much longer."
"Okay, I'll let her know."
I went back downstairs to let the nurse Kierra was coming. Usually while she's meeting with Kierra I take a run or walk the dog because I feel like im intruding their conversation. I went to get Chewie out his room and went outside. We walked around the whole neighborhood for about an hour. I actually love walking outside, its very refreshing. Kierra called me to let me know she was done. Once I got back in the house Chewie went to Kierra and I went to get in the shower. A few hours went by and its now 3:30pm.
"Babe"
"Yes?"
"How would you feel about going outside? Like around people?"
It took a minute for her to answer which i fully understand.
"Im sorry, if you arent ready I understand. I just didnt wanna keep you in the house your whole recovery."
"No, no its fine. Can we try another day? Im sorry its just what if she pops up on us or something. I just dont think im ready yet."
As she was talking you could see her eyes get teary and she started shaking so I went to comfort her.
"Babe im sorry, please calm down. We can wait until youre ready. Im not rushing you I promise."
All she did was lay on my shoulder. We didnt talk or anything we just sat there. I kind of feel bad for asking so soon. I just didnt want to keep her cooped up in the house.

Kierra POV

At the moment, me and Amber are still in the living room. She asked me if I wanted to go out and I immediately started having flashbacks about the car accident. Im just nervous thats all.
Anyways later that night my brother called saying he wanted to come over. I didnt think anything of it so I let him after asking Amber is it okay. When he got here he had a friend with him. He didnt mention anyone coming with him so thats a little weird. As they night went on this friend started to look more and more familiar. Amber was upstairs because she was giving me and J Drew our time together so its just me, J Drew and his friend downstairs. Amber would text me every now and then to make sure I was good.
Its now 8:30 and J Drew is still here with his friend. Im still tryna figure out where I know him from. He took of his jacket and i seen a tattoo on his arm that ive seen before. Thats the same tattoo Jordan had got when we were together. This is one of Jordan homeboys. I instantly felt uncomfortable. I text Amber asking her to come here and she came. Im guessing she could tell something was wrong because she grab my hand. I politely asked for them to leave and they did. Once they left I immediately broke down. What if Jordan has people out to get me? Amber didnt know why I was crying but she just stayed here and hugged me. I really hope whatever this is, it is over soon. I hate having to watch every step I make. We eventually went upstairs and laid down. I gave her a kiss goodnight and went to sleep. As long as I have my wife im good. ☺️

im back guysss! i was very busy basically all february but im back now! i'll be updating more with chapters soon.