FAMILY TIME

⚠️ sexual content in this chapter⚠️

Amber POV

After my little spazz out yesterday I started looking for anger management class. I realized that I can loss my temper a little too fast. Today Kierra and I are supposed to be going to her family's house for their game night. Im a little nervous because I dont really know them how she knows my family. Kierra had to run a few errands so I went home. She asked me to be ready by 5:30. Since it's only 11 and its been 2 weeks since I got my hair done last, I called my hairstylist to see if he was free. He said he'll be free at 12 and he'll come past my house. I got in the shower and put on some leggings and a tank top till later. My hairstylist came over around 12:15 and started on my hair. I decided to get a 30in low ponytail. As I was getting my hair done Ashley texted me to make sure I was good. She does this for about a week after I have a spazz. I told her I was good and she hearted my message. I love my sisters. Im surprised Toiya aint call me since I ignored her calls yesterday. My hair was done by 2:30. I paid and thanked him and he left.
I started getting ready since I take to "long". I went to my closet and was stuck. I know its just a game night but if you know me you know I have to dress out some way. I picked out some black ripped jeans with a black crop top with a flannel jacket. I got done getting dressed around 5:15. I guess my music was too loud because Kierra called me saying she could hear me up the street. She gotta stop lying lol.

Kierra POV

Im up the street from Amber's house and I told her come on. I was 2 houses away and heard her loud ass music. I pulled up to her house and she came outside. She got her hair done again smh. She got in the car smiling.

"Hi baby" she said pecking my lips.
"Hi my love."
"I missed you."
"I missed you too. Your hair look good babe."
"Thank you."
"Your welcome pretty."

She blushed a little. We pulled off and started driving to my cousin house. They knew of Amber but they never met her. Amber has only met my mom, dad, and brother. When we got to my cousin house I got out to open her door and we went in. Amber held my hand the whole time and tried hid behind me. When we seen my cousin she asked me if this was Amber and I said yeah. Everybody just started gassing her. She was smiling and laughing. Im glad she not being so nervous. As Amber and a few of my cousins were talking they stole Amber away from me. I looked at my momma and she laughed like this is not funny. When they cane back we started playing games. They started with never have I ever and whatever you did you had to take a shot. As the game went on, I took 4 shots and Amber took 3. She's a lightweight when it comes to liquor so she don't need to drink to much. We played a few more games then everyone started leaving. Amber and my cousins exchanged numbers im guessing because they telling her to text them. Once they was done talking we left. My poor baby cant even walk straight. I grabbed her waist and walked her to the car. No more liquor! I put Amber in the car and then I got in a drove home. On the way Amber was being touchy-feely with me. She kept finding different ways to touch me. We got to her house and I walked her inside. I helped her upstairs to her room and she hugged me like she aint want me to leave. We even sat on the bed and she still hasnt got off of me. She straddled my lap and looked me dead in my eyes before she kissed me. We kissed for a good minute before I laid back. She went down to my neck and started sucking leaving marks. She came back up and kissed me again while going under my shirt unclasping my bra and throwing it on the floor. She managed to get my shirt off while barely moving. She then started playing with my breast causing me to moan.

Amber POV

Kierra must've really thought I was drunk. I mean I am but I also know what im doing. I kissed down her stomach and took her pants off. My baby was wetter than an ocean down here. I took her panties off and started teasing her. The longer I teased ger the more annoyed she became. As soon as she said Amber stop teas- I interrupted her by inserting two fingers while massaging her clit. I started pumping inside of her faster and she began to shake like crazy. I took my fingers out and began eating her out. I guess she liked it because she pushed my head further into her.    Sooner than later she came in my mouth. I swallowed all her juices then kissed her so she could taste herself.
As the night went on Kierra found a way to get me undressed. She gave me no warning before she inserted her fingers into me. Now I know she moaned and all but im on the verge of crying. I tried escaping but she held my legs down.

"KIER- FUCK PLEASE KIERRA I CANT"
"Nope. You started it so we gonna finish it."
"I cant ba- KIERRA PLEASE"

Instead of stopping this lady went faster. Never again will I ever start ANYTHING with her. She done went rounds and rounds. Its 2am and she finally let me go. I tried to get and almost fell. Kierra started laughing and I just mugged her. I just layed back down and we cuddles our way to sleep. I love it here.