spook seven ;; ☾

————— ☾ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☁︎

————— ☾ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☁︎

something soft poked your cheek, waking you from your slumber.

"she's dead." you heard a mournful voice squeak out.

"you think so?" another replied, the same soft feeling touching your other cheek. "aww..."

"she was so nice..."

"rest in peace."

"you will be missed."

you finally recognized the voices as belonging to the mokke. you exhaled softly, eyes still shut tight. you could feel the little rabbit creatures placing something on you, hopping in circles around your body.

"...let's bury her after we raid her for candy."

your eyes snapped open, and you heard the mokke that had just been speaking scream as it scampered away.

"i'm not dead, don't bury me yet." you groaned, rubbing your cheek. pulling your hand away from your face, you sucked in a breath at the blood on your palm. you pushed yourself onto your elbows, head throbbing. pink flowers that the mokke must've been placing on you fell to the floor. "yuck. i feel awful."

'well, duh, y/n. you just got pushed off of a cliff- wait, i just got pushed off of a cliff! hanako, you bitch!' you thought bitterly, thinking back to the moments before you fell unconscious. you had been falling, before shrinking into your cat form and wriggling out of the ropes. you had fallen through cold air into a flowering tree, and remembered hitting your cheek on a branch before passing out. 'it's so bright here... i hate it, it's hurting my eyes...'

you squinted, holding your hand above your face.

'is this heaven..? no... this must be the innermost reaches of her boundary.' you shook your head rapidly, the cat ears shrinking as you patted them down. 'i need to hurry and find the yorishiro, then, so i can get h-ome?!'

"ow!" you hissed as you tripped into one of the wooden structures beside the red arch. you landed on your face again, sighing and not bothering to get up. "fuck it. it's warm. i'm going to sleep."

you closed your eyes as the sunlight shone down on your back, sighing into the green grass. maybe it wasn't too bad here- it smelled really nice, and if you closed your eyes then the brightness didn't irritate your headache.

something soft thwapped against your head, and you groaned again into the grass.

"uuugggghhhhh! i just want to go to bed! why did i stay up so late!? i hate past me so much!" you sat up angrily, the thing sliding off the back of your head and landing beside you. it was a notebook, with "top secret- no peeking!" written in red on the cover.