spook sixty ;; ☾

a/n : the new tbhk chapter huh. how abt that. it sure was uh. wow! fuck! i'm definitely not including that! changed my entire view on 6. the scene where y/n bites no. 6's hand was written before tbhk chapter 94 came out. sorry, i was granted the gift of prophecy.

anyways i'm trying to rewrite the story in a way that will match with the ending i have written, so forgive me if it's kinda sloppy so far </3 i'm doing my best, but supernaturals are so stubborn when they have their mind set on something :(( it's like they feel their way is the only way, be it sacrifice or deciding someone's fate...

but you can prove them wrong, right :)))? leave a comment and a vote, and enjoyyy!

————— ☾ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☁︎

————— ☾ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☁︎

"thought i heard a ruckus. what do you want, children?"

a hand suddenly wrapped around your mouth, nearly larger than your face, and fear struck your senses. you thrashed helplessly as the deep voice chuckled.

"...didja come here to die?"

as more of the supernaturals rising from the floor caught your eye, you felt akane struggling beside you. your eyes widened in horror as you kicked your legs, trying- and failing- to yank out of the larger supernatural's grasp; though even as you fought, you felt exhaustion coursing through your body. with a quick glance at akane you saw him slumped over, a in his gaze.

'he's unconscious!' you thought, panicked. 'what's happening-?! this hand- it's like it's zapping the energy out of us!'

the lesser supernaturals were still crawling towards you, limbs cracking and terrifying groans emitting from them.

"give them here... give."

"let us eat them."

"humans... let us feed!"

darkness shrouded your vision, and in a final act of defiance you pulled your face away from the large hand, opening your jaw as wide as it could go before biting down on the supernatural's thumb. he immediately dropped you and akane, the taste of decay flooding your mouth and shooting nausea through your senses. you coughed out a mouthful of dark liquid, the black ooze that swirled with your spit making you wince in disgust.

"tch. stupid kid." the supernatural scoffed, shaking his hand out and instead turning to the supernaturals crowding you. "haaaaah... even if it is urabon, y'all can't get carried away like this. have y'all forgotten whose territory this is?"