spook twenty seven ;; ☾

a/n : i'm just putting a disclaimer that half of the time when i'm writing these chapters i'm half asleep OR i'm just waking up so i'm super sorry if these chapters have mistakes </3

————— ☾ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☁︎

————— ☾ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☁︎

"no more time left...?" kou breathed as the seventh mystery buried his face in your neck. "wha...?"

the blond boy shook his head, disbelief filling his tone.

"what does that mean?!" he shouted at the amber eyed boy. "hanako!"

"it means just what it sounds like, kid." a weathered voice rasped from behind the exorcist. he jumped as a hand rested on his head, immediately shrinking him back to his 14 year old self.

"whoaaaaa!? i'm back!?" kou squeaked out.

"well, well. look who finally decided to grace us with his presence." akane kun spat bitterly. "we wouldn't have had to deal with any of this if you were here from the start. you really are twisted... kako."

the ginger boy looked up at the cloaked old man who had entered the room. he had a long white beard, the upper part of his face covered by the same mask akane had first had on.

"ho-ho-ho... please. i am never late." the elderly supernatural chuckled. "because all i have to do is turn back time, and everything returns to its former state."

"turn back time...?" kou asked. "you mean he's the third...?!"

"yes." akane confirmed with a sharp nod. "the clock keeper who governs the past. he has the power to turn back time. he's kind of our leader, since he's the oldest."

"he governs the past..." kou swallowed, tipping his head. "so you... call him 'kako' because it means 'past?' so simple..."

"who cares about what the supernaturals' names are?" akane said bluntly, narrowing his eyes. "isn't there something you should be more concerned about, kouhai?"

with that the ginger haired boy pointed towards you and hanako with a sigh.

"oh, yeah! y/n senpai... what happened to her?" kou crouched beside his friends, scanning ty our face for any sign of life he could find. "come on, hanako! explain what's going on!!"

he only got a sniffle in return as the seventh mystery curled tighter around you, gazing up at kou with troubled eyes.

"...this... this is why i told you. i told you not to let the future clock keeper touch y/n." hanako's voice was trembling, as though the ghost was trying to hold in tears. "i told you to be careful..."