spook sixty one ;; ☾

————— ☾ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☁︎

————— ☾ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☁︎

"listen to me!" you spat, gritting your teeth as you tugged akane's arm. "we're going to get hanako, jerkface!"

"i! don't! wanna!!" he shouted back, like a stubborn child. "i'm not gonna go fetch your slimy emotional support animal!"

you and akane pulled against one another, fighting for control over the situation; though you both were a bit panicked, minds too scrambled to think as rationally as usual. aoi had just been taken from under your noses by school mystery no. 6, and you both were desperate to get her back.

"you've really overused the slimy insult!" you sneered in return. "and he's not my emotional support animal!!"

"that insufferable beast sure acts like it!"

you huffed. "listen, you won't be able to save her on your own, akane! you'll get your snot rocked by that supernatural and then it'll be all over, and i'll have to save the day again!!"

"shut up!" he yelled indignantly. "nobody asked you, furball!!"

with that akane yanked his arm away, sending you tumbling to the floor. you squeaked, braving your arms out before scowling at the ginger haired boy. your tail flicked in annoyance behind you, and you couldn't wait for a chance to dunk yourself in water to get this incessant itchy feeling off of your arms and face.

"...i'm going to excuse that, because i know you're upset right now." you muttered bitterly. "but let me put this simply; we don't know where no. 6 took aoi. hanako's the boss around here- don't you agree that we should ask him?"

"if you want to run to your obnoxious boyfriend, go right ahead." akane scoffed, crossing his arms. "i know you love him and all..."

"i don't." you deadpanned, before the boy cleared his throat.

"...but i don't trust that guy. he'd be ready to save you at the drop of a hat, but i highly doubt he would lift a finger to help ao chan." akane stared down at you before turning on his heels and striding down the hall. "so by all means, go see him. i'm going to look for ao chan myself."

"damn, just wait a-!" you pushed yourself to your feet and launched towards akane, grabbing his wrist tightly and twisting it so he turned to face you. "i told you already! it's too dangerous to go by yourself!"

"gaaaah, enough!!" he responded angrily, trying to pull his arm away. "scram already, pest!"

"bite me!!"