spook thirteen ;; ☾

a/n : to my readers... want anything from the gas station?

————— ☾ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☁︎

y/n's pov————— ☾ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☁︎

y/n's pov
————— ☾ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☁︎

"i'll take you to my yorishiro." tsuchigomori said, turning to look at the three of you. "follow me."

"aaaallll right!!!" hanako kun cheered, throwing his fist in the air. "then we're off to destroy the yorishiro! let's goooooooo!"

"yeah, let's go!" minamoto kun echoed happily. the two boys dashed towards the door, but tsuchigomori reached out with a couple of his limbs to stop them.

"hold it." the supernatural picked them up by their shirts and dropped them on the other side of him. "you lot are staying right here. the only one allowed past this point is that kannagi girl who's going to destroy the yorishiro."

"kannagi?" you tipped your head as tsuchigomori pointed at you. hanako kun floated towards you and clung to your shoulders.

"it means you're my assistant."

"gimme a break, spider face!" minamoto kun butted in with an angry shout. "i can't let senpai go alone!! it's too danger- mrrmph!"

minamoto kun's words were cut off by tsuchigomori placing one of his hands on his mouth. the little exorcist continued letting out muffled yells, squirming in tsuchigomori's grasp.

"well? what do you say, honorable no. 7?" tsuchigomori smiled slyly at the shorter boy, who tightened his hug around your shoulders. "don't you trust me?"

after hesitating a moment, hanako kun sighed and loosened his grip. "...all right. y/n."

he pushed you towards tsuchigomori, pulling minamoto kun towards him as you stumbled through the doorway.

"well, see you." the ghost boy said, lowering his outstretched hand. "take good care of my assistant... tsuchigomori sensei."

with that the doors slammed shut, and you felt a chill run up your spine.

'eep! so i'm really going alone..?!'

"this way." tsuchigomori beckoned towards you, not waiting as he made his way through the cave. youvhurried to catch up, your eyes wandering around the gems poking from the walls and ceiling.

"um... it's pretty here." you murmured, playing with your fingers. something emerged behind one of the shiny jewels, crunching on one of them. you hummed and tipped your head, holding your hand out towards it. "wow, you're cute."