spook fifty six ;; ☾

a/n : i was writing/editing this and deadass i was sniffling a little. i was listening to that one song "till forever falls apart" because i'm a silly lil cringe guy. "i guess there's nothing more romantic than dying with your friends" yeah immediately going on the playlist.

anyways if you have any song suggestions for this fic id love to hear them bc i like making playlists ok vote n enjoy the chapter. leave a review or something. i'll see u in the next a/n

————— ☾ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☁︎

————— ☾ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☁︎

hanako stared down at the five of you, gaze stony and unmoving as his cloak fluttered in the wind.

"kid. yashiro san." he muttered, eyes flicking between the students. "no. 3, no. 4, and... y/n."

a chill ran up your spine from the coldness in his tone, and then a wild grin broke across hanako's face. you took a step forward, eyes wide at his sudden change in demeanor.

"i told you i wasn't gonna let you out of here... you just can't get that through your thick skulls, huh?" he said, his threatening tone almost overshadowed by his smile. you heard your friends collectively gasp behind you.

"it's... it's him!"

immediately you all started speaking, voices overlapping each other's.

"you're gonna be sorry we caught up with you...!"

"gyaaah! this time, i'm really gonna pound you!"

"nooooo! stay away! i didn't do anything!"

"hanako, i can't believe you! seriously?!"

his eyes widened at the clamor, chuckling softly. "sorry, could you all take turns...?"

nene bristled defensively, throwing her arm in front of you. "i'm sure you're here to lock y/n up in a tower like a princess again, but we won't make it easy for you this time!"

"nene, wait- that's a little embarrassing...!" at her words your face heated up; quickly regaining composure you took another step forward, raising your hand to point at the dark haired boy. "come on, you don't have to do this- we can talk this out!"

he tipped his head, blinking down at you.

"...i do have to do this. you don't understand right now, and that's fine. but this is for your sake."