spook forty five ;; ☾

a/n : go check out my new fic that should be coming out soon? i posted the intro (playlist and stuff), and you can find the links to those playlists on my profile!

also remember when satou literally told yokoo "i want a divorce." bc i do.

————— ☾ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☁︎

————— ☾ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☁︎

"i hope... you manage to kill amane."

tsukasa grinned at you, his sharp teeth gleaming before he hurried ahead of you. you slowed to a halt, staring after the two boys with a sick feeling rising in your stomach.

'tsukasa... how does he know about that!?'

you swallowed nervously as the twins looked over their shoulders at you. amane tipped his head with a gentle smile.

"y/n? you good?"

"i... i'm gonna go get changed." you replied uneasily, your gaze flicking between the dark haired boys. you waved goodbye before rushing in the direction of the school, groaning softly as you retreated.

'this just took on a whole new turn.'

————— ☾ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☁︎

'nene, kou and i are in a world inside a picture drawn by school mystery no. 4, shijima san.' you recounted as you made your way into your usual classroom, dropping your bag on one of the desks in the back. 'according to shijima san, if we want to go back to our own world we have to kill amane kun and mitsuba kun. and i... don't know if i can do that.'

you tossed the shirt amane had let you borrow onto your desk and pulled your uniform over your head, fastening your crescent shaped brooch on the fabric.

'what really confuses me... is how tsukasa would know about that! ugh, i hope he and shijima san aren't plotting something.' you furrowed your brow, carefully folding the shirt and gripping it tightly in your hands. 'what if he's trying to make me kill hanako as revenge for his own murder!?'

your thoughts were cut off by an annoyed hiss from the hallway, and you glanced up to see amane tugging his brother away from the doorway. the older twin's eyes were screwed shut, his cheeks red with embarrassment.

"aren't we gonna go in the classroom?" tsukasa asked innocently. amane furiously shook his head.

"i told you, no! she's changing her clothes!"